Happy Mother's Day!

So|idaristSo|idarist Posts: 2,140REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
edited May 2013 in Gossip

Wishing all Mothers a very memorable and enjoyable day!

So how are you guys gonna spend this special day with your Mum? Do share em'! :D

Once again, Happy Mother's Day! :D
Post edited by So|idarist on

Comments

• mrbananazmrbananaz Posts: 490REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Its only saturday for me :(

• Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    edited May 2013
    It's tomorrow for me, but I am ready! I bought my mom two watches, two books + I made her a cup and a card. I love you mommah! <3

Happy Mother's Day!
    Post edited by Celestial Divinity on
  • silverywolfsilverywolf Posts: 4,353REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Ooooooooops, forgot about that day.... --'

• Spinal TapSpinal Tap Posts: 520REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Bought my mom something really nice and were taking her out to eat tonight. :) Happy Mothers Day

• Odd Future WolfOdd Future Wolf Posts: 2,762REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    Bought my mum a bottle of Strawberry Liquor. Tuna Roll knows how it's done.

• Me0203Me0203 Posts: 1,044REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Tuna Roll does indeed know how it's done. I don't even know what strawberry liquor is  8-|

I'm taking my mom to lunch tomorrow, and me and my dad have a few presents for her. Flowers too, you know, the usual. I'm not even going to try to bake/cook anything, though. The only thing I can make is raisin bread, and that really isn't so romantic at all. 
  • CoriakinCoriakin Posts: 4,924REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    It's the thought that counts, I thought about getting my mom a gift. :>

But really, I'm going to make her breakfast and just enjoy the day with her, I also got her some flowers (:

Spiegel
    httpiimgurcomlSxKf5bpng
  • So|idaristSo|idarist Posts: 2,140REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    edited May 2013
    It's tomorrow for me, but I am ready! I bought my mom two watches, two books + I made her a cup and a card. I love you mommah! <3

Happy Mother's Day!
    Ow, thats one load of stuffs. Just curious, how did you make her a cup?  :-?
    Post edited by So|idarist on

• uberpwner18uberpwner18 Posts: 2,242REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    edited May 2013
    7 minutes to Mother's Day here in GMT -5. And I still haven't done anything.

I'm screwed.
    Post edited by uberpwner18 on
    USA.png
    ^Clicky dat siggy. And the one below. You know you want to. Click it, I dare you. Go on. Click. It. 
    chatchange.png
    BORK BORK BORK!   gSB1G.png uberpwner18

• emilights.comemilights.com Posts: 802REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    edited May 2013
    Post edited by emilights.com on

Just Officers

︻デ═一  WWW

• PeacevoxPeacevox Posts: 2,798REGISTERED, QA Testers Gideons Minion
    Happy Mothers Day!

Made my mum breakfast in bed, made her dinner. Pretty good day :)

• Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    A|titude said:
    In art class, our teacher proposed a project where we create 3D art. I chose to take advantage of the materials available and make a cup. If you would like to know more about the process I took to make a cup, send me a PM. :)

Again, Happy Mother's Day! I'll try to post a picture of the cup. ^^
  • -Cobalt--Cobalt- Posts: 1,223REGISTERED, QA Testers Community Expert Lvl 2
    Happy Mother's Day! 

I making my mom dinner tonight. 
    :)>-
  • Captain BladeCaptain Blade Posts: 2,317REGISTERED, Junior Moderators UberStrike Assistant Moderator
    I made my mum dinner last night <3 Saw my grandma :3 took my mum kayaking :o

Captain Bucket & Captain Blade

• PhosseyPhossey Posts: 2,145REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Today was a good momma's day. Now 365 days till i have to go through the stress again #-o

• Mad Splatter.Mad Splatter. Posts: 818REGISTERED, Junior Moderators UberStrike Assistant Moderator
    A|titude said:
    In art class, our teacher proposed a project where we create 3D art. I chose to take advantage of the materials available and make a cup. If you would like to know more about the process I took to make a cup, send me a PM. :)

Again, Happy Mother's Day! I'll try to post a picture of the cup. ^^
    I too decided to try and put my amazing art skills to work. In art class we really focused on 1-point and 2-point perspective, so I really tried to incorporate that into a great gift. I worked mighty hard on it and in the end it turned out pretty well. 

| [RIFT] | #Team Misti | Uberstrike Report Form |

• -Crimson|Dynamo--Crimson|Dynamo- Posts: 23REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    I got my mum some flowers. Happy Mothers Day