How to get credits. Also if you don't live in America!

king_johnking_john Posts: 2,312REGISTERED
I have seen so many people, who don't know how to get credits and I wanna get rid of this stupid question.

1. Open the Paradise Paintball Game.
2qdorqe.jpg
2. Click on the Shop-Tab.
svrl7a.jpg
3.Click on the "Recharge your Cmune Credit"-icon.
15nvl8z.jpg
4. Click on the Continue-Button below the "Pay by Credit Card, Pay Pal or Offerpal"
6oefxd.jpg
5. I recommend the Surveys of the Day. Click on "Survey of the Day" (On this Picture it shows "Umfrage des Tages", because i live in switzerland and there you speak german.)
jkke3s.jpg
6. The best Survey of the Day (which works in the most case) is the one, which gives you 1462 credits.
5oe8wl.jpg
7. Think of the answer they want to have from you. If it is a Survey about Health care, say have some physical problems and if it is a survey about Cash and Banks, say that you have many fonds by many diffrent banks.
8. If you have finished the survey, it should look like that:
cm97c.jpg

Now you have finished the survey and you should have gotten the credits.

PS: If you can't make any survey in your country, because you don't have any surveys to do, try a Proxy (not all will work, you have to search a bit .)

EDIT: HOW TO USE A PROXY (i don't think it is illegaly :? (CMUNE still gets money for the surveys)):

Search a Proxy. There are three kinds of Proxys.

The first is really easy to use and to handle. Go to Google and search for an American Proxy (some can't display sides, which use flash or some other things, so don't give up if the first one doesn't work!). You can write the side you want to go to and it will do so. Proxy i recommend is GPass (you don't have to install it). Download it and open it. It will search for an secure channel, but sometimes it doesn't find one. Download Skype if you don't have it already and log in. Changes the settings in GPass to "Secure Channel with Skype", then wait a few seconds at it will have found a channel (-> picture below.). Double Klick at the browser icon and make the survey (At the top of the post!).
qwzt74.jpg

Second Proxy-Type:
Web proxy. Go to Google and search for an American Webproxy. Type the URL of the site you want to visit in the field "Adress". THE SCRIPTS HAVE TO BE ENABLED. The other settings aren't the same by each proxy, just try a bit with which settings you can access Paradise Paintball.
zwjme8.jpg
I am not sure if this Proxy works, it was just the first one i have found!

Third Type of Proxy:
Google for an American Proxy List. It should look like that:
13zo9d3.jpg
Then open the settings in your Browser:
2lctlyr.jpg
Click at the Settings-Tab (look at the picture to see where you find that Button):
xcn13b.jpg
Activate the "Manuel Proxy Configuration" and write the IP, which you have found in the Proxy List.
Type or copy this IP in the field next to "HTTP-Proxy". You have found a port for that proxy too (look at the Proxy List.. Type or copy the Port in the field next to "Port".
It should look like this:
9qe6ms.jpg
I made the IP and the Port blurry, because you only can do one time the survey for each proxy (and account too, that means you can't change proxys and you get everytime 1462 credits. Only one time a day per account).

It can be difficult to find a working proxy, which can display all details of the PP-Site.

I hope this Guide can help you to get credits and i don't want to get asked "How do you get Credits" again, please!!

-KJ
Post edited by Unknown User on
IWquG.gif
watwii-sig.JPG

Comments

• SHAGGY shooterSHAGGY shooter Posts: 16REGISTERED
    thats y i cant do surveys here,its not available in my country :lol: thx a lot king :D god bless :)
  • king_johnking_john Posts: 2,312REGISTERED
    thats y i cant do surveys here,its not available in my country :lol: thx a lot king :D god bless :)
    use a proxy. either you use a downloadeble proxy (a full programm) or you search them yourself.
    i'll add pics "how to use proxy"
    IWquG.gif
    watwii-sig.JPG
  • SHAGGY shooterSHAGGY shooter Posts: 16REGISTERED
    K,thx dude! :D
  • French Toast!!!!French Toast!!!! Posts: 1,180REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    good guide!
    JTF24.jpg
    Proud Retired Member of the JTF2
  • bluedragon182bluedragon182 Posts: 75REGISTERED
    I still am wondering...... do u hav to pay??
    you think im bad cus i hav no armor?............SPLAT..........UR WRONG

Bluedragon182
    surveys... no you don't have to pay.
    IWquG.gif
    watwii-sig.JPG
  • French Toast!!!!French Toast!!!! Posts: 1,180REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    king_john wrote:
    some give u spam though, i would stick with the surveys of the day! :ugeek:
    JTF24.jpg
  • Army of OneArmy of One Posts: 1,410REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    king_john wrote:
    some give u spam though, i would stick with the surveys of the day! :ugeek:
    I'm sure the proxies give you some form of spam ;)
    f7DiR.jpg
    i dont use the proxies!
    JTF24.jpg
    i dont use the proxies!

you don't have to use them, only if in your Country aren't any surveys avaible.
    IWquG.gif
    watwii-sig.JPG
    king_john wrote:
    i dont use the proxies!

you don't have to use them, only if in your Country aren't any surveys avaible.
    i know
    JTF24.jpg
  • cross town rivalcross town rival Posts: 81REGISTERED
    i need major help. When ever i i do a survey nothing that people say i should put work for me. every survey i take i always get "thanks for trying unfortunately u do not qualify. Can some one help me ok through one of the surveys so i understand how to complete them?
    paridisepainballsig.jpg

Now you see me, now you dont where you r is where i wont.
    cross town rivals my name, splattings my game

thanks for the sig tomh2092
    i need major help. When ever i i do a survey nothing that people say i should put work for me. every survey i take i always get "thanks for trying unfortunately u do not qualify. Can some one help me ok through one of the surveys so i understand how to complete them?
    That means you gave the wrong answers. They search for people of a special age and maybe a special profession and you don't match the criteria. Try to give other answers next time.
    IWquG.gif
    watwii-sig.JPG
  • cross town rivalcross town rival Posts: 81REGISTERED
    so if they ask what type of beer i drink or how many cylinders my car has what should i put??
    paridisepainballsig.jpg

Now you see me, now you dont where you r is where i wont.
    cross town rivals my name, splattings my game

thanks for the sig tomh2092
  • a treea tree Posts: 2,208REGISTERED
    I have the same question as cross town rival, and when I do surveys, it asks me too much personal info, i.e. email, phone #, address. Is there any way to keep it private?
    Proud former member of JTF2
    Jesus is NOT religion... He is relationship.
  • Army of OneArmy of One Posts: 1,410REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    a tree wrote:
    I have the same question as cross town rival, and when I do surveys, it asks me too much personal info, i.e. email, phone #, address. Is there any way to keep it private?

At this point there is no way to keep it private, so you either tell them the truth or lie.
    f7DiR.jpg
    And if I lie, am I punished for it? Because in another game a survey said:
    False personal information will cause imminent deletion of your game and Facebook account.
    Will this happen to my PP3D account if i lie about it?
  • superriku11superriku11 Posts: 1,839REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    a tree wrote:
    And if I lie, am I punished for it? Because in another game a survey said:
    False personal information will cause imminent deletion of your game and Facebook account.
    Will this happen to my PP3D account if i lie about it?
    Very likely nothing will happen. There really is no way for them to know if you put in fake information anyways, unless you put something like Name: Bob Bobby.

But from what I've heard, survey companies usually will only contact major companies, usually based around surveys themselfs, if they believe information is fake, PrizeRebel, Rewards1, CashCrate, etc, would all be considered major companies based around surveys. Simply put, I don't think survey companies would contact CMUNE if they believe information is fake, but something may happen on Facebook.
    dynfosig.jpg
    sOTWqeZ
    Want a signature that auto-updates your:
    Global Rank, splats, number of people who've viewed your signature?
    One that can display any stats you want?
    Visit DyNFO to get one for free!
    Ok then, thanks.
  • Demetrius803Demetrius803 Posts: 11REGISTERED
    some surveys do they all make u pay something
  • Farmer GilesFarmer Giles Posts: 1,279REGISTERED
    some surveys do they all make u pay something
    You do not have to pay anything for surveys.