ERROR: Unity Web Player requires DX9 level graphics card

Beyond|InfinityBeyond|Infinity Posts: 313REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
edited November 2013 in Support and Bug Reports

I Don't Know what's wrong I tried to play Uberstrike Today And I log in back to play after several hour's and I see this on the window never happened before to me I asked a couple of mates of mine and they had this same issue.Help me to resolve this issue.

Post edited by Simon1700 on

Comments

• Sir FreeSir Free Posts: 2,712REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    edited November 2013

Yes the same is happening to me, Means that we can't play Uberstrike anymore?

Woah happened the same with other game I tryed to play which uses Unity as well, maybe is a problem with this program?

Post edited by Sir Free on

• Beyond|InfinityBeyond|Infinity Posts: 313REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    Sir Free said:

Yes the same is happening to me, Means that we can't play Uberstrike anymore?

Woah happened the same with other game I tryed to play which uses Unity as well, maybe is a problem with this program?

No idea Hope They solve this issue bcz it still remains with me can't load uber 

• -Marks--Marks- Posts: 1,444REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3

Many people are passing through this issue.

Even though the graphic card is well up to date updated,try un-installing and re-installing Unity Web Player.Maybe its related with unity.It might work,who knows!

- IG

• Simon1700Simon1700 Posts: 3,149REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator

That's not the full reason - there's some cards post DX9 that are still being detected as unsupported. Some newer chips are missing support for a few GL libraries, causing the chip to be unsupported. 

The deprecation of older chipsets is intended - you won't be able to play anymore, however the lack of support of newer chipsets is possibly a bug. 

If you're getting this issue, fill out the below form and post it back. 

Open Run (Start > Run)

Type in dxdiag and hit enter. 

Open the display tab, tell us what you see for the following 

Device
    Name:
    Manufacturer:

Drivers:
    Version:

DirectX Features
    DirectDraw-Accel : 
    Direct3D-Accel:
    AGPTexture Accel: 

--

Tell us your operating system: 

• The Absolution.The Absolution. Posts: 0REGISTERED Newcomer
    Same happen to me maybe unity problem 

• 8luuman8luuman Posts: 2REGISTERED Newcomer

Same problem, I tried all the computers at library and school, doesn't work anymore. Same error.

Read my post not 1 (or two) posts above your own  :|

4.3 shipped with a bug, which means that some embedded GPUs which are meant to be supported are flagged as unsupported. This is fixed, and a new 4.3.1 release will be made. Whilst I do not have a release date, it is high priority for Unity to get this version shipped.

http://answers.unity3d.com/questions/575701/does-unity-43-support-mobile-intel-945-express-chi.html

• Lelouch V. B15Lelouch V. B15 Posts: 1REGISTERED Newcomer

I Don't Know what's wrong I tried to play Uberstrike Today And I log in back to play after several hour's and I see this on the window never happened before to me I asked a couple of mates of mine and they had this same issue.Help me to resolve this issue.

Try reloading your browser, it will load the error happens to me also I just reload the browser and then it works I can play again :D

• Beyond|InfinityBeyond|Infinity Posts: 313REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1

Try reloading your browser, it will load the error happens to me also I just reload the browser and then it works I can play again :D

As i stated above it is already solved :) ty anyways

• Immortal_assasin:.Immortal_assasin:. Posts: 673REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1

Install latest unity and windows updates. Then it should work.

Cheers

• miguelelloco......miguelelloco...... Posts: 0REGISTERED Newcomer

• ~ St3v0|Retired ~~ St3v0|Retired ~ Posts: 52REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1

@Simon1700 Here is my dxdiag info;

Device

Name: Aspire 5742z

Manufacturer: Acer

Drivers: vga

Version: 6. 1. 7600. 16385

DirectX Features

DirectDraw-Accel : Not Available

Direct3D-Accel: Not Available

AGPTexture Accel: Not Available