Weapon order poll: sniper cannon shotgun is in the lead

This-is-ChickenThis-is-Chicken Posts: 1,443REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
edited November 2013 in Tactics & Strategies
I know many of you have a shotgun sniper and cannon in your loadout, so this brings me to the point of which is the best. There are 6 possible combinations of these weapons

Shotgun-cannon-sniper- |||||||
Shotgun-sniper-cannon- |||||||||
Cannon-sniper-shotgun- ||||||
Cannon-shotgun-sniper-|||||
Sniper-cannon-shotgun- ||||||||||||
Sniper-shotgun-cannon- ||||||

The one that I use is shotgun-cannon-sniper so just post your favorite or best one(I can't think of the word to use)

Post edited by This-is-Chicken on
Tagged:

Comments

• ~Night|Stalker~~Night|Stalker~ Posts: 1,457REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    When i have these classes together i use sniper, shotgun, cannon

• urban-thunderurban-thunder Posts: 17REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    sniper cannon shotgun that way as i get closer to my enemy my weapons switch down by range
  • AmphibiiAmphibii Posts: 1,825REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I use Sniper Cannon Shotgun because I feel most comfortable pressing 2 and 4 (my primary and tertiary buttons). I also like having sniper first so that when I quickswitch if I land a headshot I only use one sniper bullet and maybe a cannon or shotgun shot that would've followed up the sniper shot rather than two or three ammo of each weapon. I also feel that my first shot is pretty accurate when quickswitching but the rest of my shots aren't usually as accurate.
    I KILL N00BS -> Frog Ninja -> AmphibiousAssassin -> Amphibii
  • VicredriousVicredrious Posts: 1,161REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    My loadout is Cannon, Sniper, Shotgun.
    However, I press 3, 2, 4 and usually repeat the order unless there's someone close (That's when I press 1)

Ty Crynix|Nixie for the siggy!

Previous names: DerAnt --> -DatPurpl3BLOB- --> Vicredrious

• silverywolfsilverywolf Posts: 4,479REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    So I use the scrolling technique (menub) and I mostly scroll in one way so I don't have to think to change weapons.
    Therefore, I decided to place my sniper in the middle. So I have:
    shotgun-sniper-cannon

But then often I just start with the cannon which does cannon-shotgun-sniper but just count the first one as mine.
    It's the order I've always used and whenever I tried changing it it bothered me... ^^

• Eterna|FubukiEterna|Fubuki Posts: 1,579REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Meh I go for Shotgun - Cannon - Sniper just so I can bring the explosive power to my foe's ....

I am a angel ....(Click here to see my favorite quote)(Click to see my favorite scene^^) treat me nicely and I will treat you like my Senpai~ 
    You can call me Azel if you like^^ btw I am a Anime lover and Gamer and I am proud of it :) 
  • ~-The Joyspoiler-~~-The Joyspoiler-~ Posts: 338REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    I has mine as sniper-canon-shotgun, as this is in ascending order of their ranges. I wheel switch, but I use E as my primary button, so i don't have to spend ages switching to it. And my melee as Q.

Madness is the best cure against the known disease of the apocalypse. Be the children of this sodden world be a rejuvenating corruption to aid the LorD in His work of art (and His mistaken blueprints) of this world. I have been unknowingly seen as an open murderer of AI. THEY LOCK ME IN MY HEAD AND I CANT GET OUT. Keep the happiness flowing for you are oblivious to what lurks under the crust of Earth and trembles humanity to fight eachother. Chaos is the only useful element against evil, as no other will know when chaos will have unplanned....this isnt hinting the term unorganized. I CANNOT CRY, EVEN FOR THE HATED. I feel a blood tide upon my skin from my fallen enemies, as i sing the harmony of binary.Vengeance is benefiting but fighting fire with fire? really? Bigger they are, the better pain they shall suffer. Regeneration can be the best ingredient for agony. DO NOT WORRY, BE POSITIVE AS THEY SEE ME SOMEHOW RESPONSIBLE. It is easy to find simple minionic holospawn in the virtual world that dont mind too much of becoming destroyed, whereas boss-like opponents will not be longer existent in the world after their first few deaths.CHAOS WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER ORDER It is therapeutic to have a force pushing against your arm, given the force from a shotgun aiming at a mortal's face. Burn their gore and be part of their cults, i will not, for i am CturiX, and i only feed on their emotions

• Bryan is |ceColdBryan is |ceCold Posts: 3,150REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    edited June 2013
    When I first discovered quick switching, I arranged my load out into a normal shooter loadout- Close range, Long Range, Back-up. So, Shootyz-Snippyz-Rocketz
    Post edited by Bryan is |ceCold on
    If you undoubtedly drifted to this part of my signature, you must be either very bored or awesome. Have a cookie!
    If you can find this message, congrats! You are now a lvl 9000 nub!
  • TheBannedTheBanned Posts: 1,213REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Shotgun-Sniper-Cannon.

"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious. It is the source of all true art and science." -Albert Einstein
  • Q27Q27 Posts: 296REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    The order I use is Sniper-Shotgun-Cannon (when I use these 3).

• Agressor BunxAgressor Bunx Posts: 1,189REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    I use: Sniper
    > Shotty
    > Cannon.
    I hit the 80 and lay an easy 20. I scroll up (nab)
    sergentsplatter -----> ~Robo|Assasin~ -----> -Raidriar-
    Sig by Sam - Artshop: http://forum.uberstrike.com/discussion/52385/sam22s-art-shop-simplistic-scenery/p1
  • urban-thunderurban-thunder Posts: 17REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    but i do switch only between cannon and shotgun when i am in close quarters with someone
  • Phenom ForeverPhenom Forever Posts: 830REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Cannon-Sniper-Shotgun....Dunno why..But i am used to it!!

image Member of Cat, Pig, Chicken, Frog, Pizza ,Vampire and Anime revolutions. Ask me and I will join urs too!
    Loving that cat! Thanks Me0w for making it!

Trailer to "Awake" My new montage! Click here!
  • TheKiller|PoseidonTheKiller|Poseidon Posts: 1,062REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Shotgun-sniper-cannon.
    Key user here.
    Something goes here..

• DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    I use the Sniper-Shotty-Cannon order     :(|)
  • He@rtAtt@ckHe@rtAtt@ck Posts: 2,044REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Melee-Cannon-Sniper-Shotgun

Starting with cannon because it has medium range & decent damage, sniper(yolo no-scopes & swag headshots)...& if you are still alive, I am probably close to you by this time, shotty spray! \( '.' )/

That is my order, occasionally, I start with the sniper, but my order is same, I just start form the middle ~:>
  • MWS1994MWS1994 Posts: 445REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    I feel most comfortable with........Shotgun-cannon-sniper.

• -SHADOWCASTER--SHADOWCASTER- Posts: 437REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Some of these are pretty much the same thing. It just start off differently. I use sniper, shotgun, cannon, but i aways switch to cannon first so i can lay down heavy damage with my cannon and sniper , then finish off with my shotgun if needed.

• esp.esp. Posts: 405REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
  • RayleighRayleigh Posts: 354REGISTERED, QA Testers Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    1-Canon 2-Shotgun 3-Sniper lol am I the only?

• Royal DestructorRoyal Destructor Posts: 940REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Cannon-Sniper-Shotgun ;)

• -PlatinumHeartz--PlatinumHeartz- Posts: 463REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Me personally as I'm a sniper tend to go with a sniper cannon shotty loadout, I simply use the default settings and scroll up it works better for me with my mouse and the way I grip it anyway this is why my main loadiut is in that order I'm a sniper and tend too snipe straight off the bat. Then I have my cannon as secondary this is handy for a quick flick to rj and back too sniper but my main reason is the rectile when I'm in close combat. It acts as an assistance to my sniper with the dot in the middle. Along the same principles as a killdot efdectively but not actually having one and then my shotty as I scroll up it follows my sniper leaving an easy finish if I hit my snipe and also as a spray and pray sort of a weapon when reacting to a backatabber
    ^Click on the above signature for Our facebook page, Give us a like :D
  • ~Flower.Power~~Flower.Power~ Posts: 1,889REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I use cannon, shotgun and sniper

imageimage

• Johnnie8Johnnie8 Posts: 9,681REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    Sniper - Cannon - Shotgun. 
    I'm the emoticon-0157-sungif Mod, they say. 

• Clear.Clear. Posts: 319REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    Same as J8
    Snipee-Cannon-Shotgun FTW
    Best for quick switching for basic.
  • DarkTigerXDarkTigerX Posts: 2,162REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Sniper-Cannon-Shotgun

All the way (maybe)

Gotta love Anime

• AstrologyAstrology Posts: 905REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    edited June 2013
    Shotty-Sniper-Cannon. But why does it matter?
    Post edited by Astrology on
    o Karbon ----> -OCEANUS- ----> Concentrate ----> Quartz. ---->

Big thanks to W|ZARD for my siggie. :)
  • TheInstantKillerTheInstantKiller Posts: 729REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
  • domoman123domoman123 Posts: 179REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    I use cannon, shotgun and sniper
    Me too! But 73.3% OP.

73.3?  Isn't it like 66.6%? 

Sniper canon shotgun for me, but i go- sniper canon shotgun canon sniper canon shotgun canon sniper.
    http://live.gotcha-art.com/sig/1/7/5554281.png