Unity Web Player problem, Help Please.

Sir FreeSir Free Posts: 2,753REGISTERED Gideons Minion

Hey guys, well here Starts my problem :

Today i've played in the morning, a Normal day as always. Then i had to go to the Dentist, in the Afternoon i returned to my House. I went into Uberstrike Page for play Uberstrike.

It started Loading as always but Sudenly there said something like :

Unity Failed

Error Details

Something like that, i thought it was an Unity web player Problem, so i deleted it, then Downloaded again. But it is not Working. This happens :

1 Hour after, this ^ is still there and nothing happens, i don't know if this is just happening to me or to other people too.

Of course i tryed to Download Unity from other pages, But it Doesn't Work either, Any help please ?

I really want to play :(

Thanks,

Carlos

Donate to the IcB Clan servers

IcB is a multi-gaming clan created 5 years ago which hosts servers in CSCZ, CSS and CSGO, we need your donations to keep running, any donation is appreciated by all the members & admins .

Comments

• GUY82GUY82 Posts: 4,020REGISTERED, Global Moderators, Cmunity Global Moderator
    PC details?

mac/pc

Did you try the mac app/cmune portal/facebook yet?
    try others.. see if the problem continues to occur.

there may be a quick fix.. Ill search other posts for something..

but in the meantime.. try other portals.
  • Sir FreeSir Free Posts: 2,753REGISTERED Gideons Minion

I Don't use a Mac, i have a normal PC

I gonna try other portals.

Thanks

Carlos

IcB is a multi-gaming clan created 5 years ago which hosts servers in CSCZ, CSS and CSGO, we need your donations to keep running, any donation is appreciated by all the members & admins .
  • GUY82GUY82 Posts: 4,020REGISTERED, Global Moderators, Cmunity Global Moderator
    Simon made a support post for mac os, but u can go to the links and re-download unity.

http://forum.uberstrike.com/discussion/48804/mac-osx/p1

worth a shot..

I cant seem to track down a solution just yet

i dont have a PC, sry
    GUY82 said:
    Simon made a support post for mac os, but u can go to the links and re-download unity.

http://forum.uberstrike.com/discussion/48804/mac-osx/p1

worth a shot..

I cant seem to track down a solution just yet

i dont have a PC, sry

Srry but i tryed downloading UWP many times and is still not working.

Tryed it from different pages too and it says :

"Close other applications which are using UWP" <-- Something like it

But im really confused since i am not using other Application with UWP

^ maybe keep searching the Support forum for an answer until Simon or someone with a solid answer can assist.

good luck dude

This happens when i try to install UWB :

I don't understand why this happens, since i am not using other aplications with UWP.

I'm so sad because of this ):

• Simon1700Simon1700 Posts: 3,149REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    As Internet Explorer is listed there, that is the application you need to close.

The unity plugin is used by all browsers even though you might not be actively playing a game at the time.
    Simon1700 said:
    As Internet Explorer is listed there, that is the application you need to close.

The unity plugin is used by all browsers even though you might not be actively playing a game at the time.
    There wasn't any internet explorer page opened. :/

There wasn't any internet explorer page opened. :/
    Try opening the task manager and making sure it is 100% closed.
    Obviously it believes that internet explorer IS open.

Try-try again! :D

OMG Guys ! It Worked now i can play normally. Thanks @GUY82 and @Simon1700

You guys are awesome ! All the Best.

Carlos