Worst non-basic weapon

omonoiadamomonoiadam Posts: 168REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
Simple question. 
For me, regarding performance, is the infamous Croc Cutter.
Regarding appearance, its the Bio Lance(what the **** is this :D)
Have a nice day (:

Non-native english speaker, please forgive any grammatical or other mistakes.

Comments

• DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    Worst weapon ever? sabertooth...this gun need to think 2 seconds before its start firing lol 
    The most ugly weapon i think its the boomslang (what is it?a snake that stand?) and of course the bio lance and jericho...yuk.
  • -Delirium--Delirium- Posts: 259REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    edited April 2013
    Spas-12
    i don't think is worst , and i don't like spas to but Spas-12 , but Spas is Overrated , like if Other player see you with the Oblivion Hammer , they call you a Noob ... idk why , but i think there is no worst weapon here 
    Post edited by -Delirium- on

• Eterna|FubukiEterna|Fubuki Posts: 1,579REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    edited April 2013
    Worst weapons:
    Spam 12
    Biolance
    Sabertooth
    Jericho
    Croc Cutter 
    Ugliest Weapon:
    Boomslang

Cheers 
    zer0frost 
    Post edited by Eterna|Fubuki on

I am a angel ....(Click here to see my favorite quote)(Click to see my favorite scene^^) treat me nicely and I will treat you like my Senpai~ 
    You can call me Azel if you like^^ btw I am a Anime lover and Gamer and I am proud of it :) 
  • mind1456mind1456 Posts: 853REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    DarkF0rce said:
    Worst weapon ever? sabertooth...this gun need to think 2 seconds before its start firing lol 
    The most ugly weapon i think its the boomslang (what is it?a snake that stand?) and of course the bio lance and jericho...yuk.
    jericho is not as bad bro.....
    worst weapon:
    usp.45
    croc cutter
    sabertooth

best looking but failed stats:
    annhilator
    biolance
  • PhosseyPhossey Posts: 2,161REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Jericho is bad lol

• omonoiadamomonoiadam Posts: 168REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    Oh, i forgot the ubersanta claw(somethinh like that ;p) 
    If the newer players dont know this ancient legendary weapon, please, dont search it  ;D
    Have a nice day (:

Non-native english speaker, please forgive any grammatical or other mistakes.
  • messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,281REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    mind1456 said:
    DarkF0rce said:
    worst weapon:
    usp.45
    croc cutter
    sabertooth

annhilator
    biolance

USP is actually really OP lol It's like the old basic handgun before the nerf.

Worst Weapon is probably the Enigma Cannon. On the surface it seems really easy and effective, but it's just a gimmick weapon.

• Me0203Me0203 Posts: 1,086REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Most useless weapons:
    Jericho - You can just use the Oblivion Hammer instead, which also looks cooler.
    Ordinator Rifle - It hits 60 and doesn't have a high ROF. It's worse than the basic sniper.
    All handguns - They require such good aim that if you handle them, you might as well noscope instead.

Worst appearance:
    The Tec-9 - GAH IT JUST LOOKS HORRIBLE.
    M4A1 - Ick.
    Jericho Limited Edition - nonono just no.

• uberpwner18uberpwner18 Posts: 2,242REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Me0203 wrote: »
    Most useless weapons:Jericho - You can just use the Oblivion Hammer instead, which also looks cooler.Ordinator Rifle - It hits 60 and doesn't have a high ROF. It's worse than the basic sniper.All handguns - They require such good aim that if you handle them, you might as well noscope instead.<br />
    Worst appearance:The Tec-9 - GAH IT JUST LOOKS HORRIBLE.M4A1 - Ick.Jericho Limited Edition - nonono just no.
    Hey, I happen to have the Jericho and it's really OP at close range. :P

Yeah, the Tec-9 looks like ****, especially the Pimped. For that matter, any of the Pimped weps look terrible, IMO. I also hate the look of the Snotgun, which is ugly and reminds me too much of someone having a snot rocket. 

^ Like, that type of sneeze. 

Yes, that is Shia LeBeouf. I dunno where it's from.

--Uber
    USA.png
    ^Clicky dat siggy. And the one below. You know you want to. Click it, I dare you. Go on. Click. It. 
    chatchange.png
    BORK BORK BORK!   gSB1G.png uberpwner18

• DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    mind1456 said:
    DarkF0rce said:
    worst weapon:
    usp.45
    croc cutter
    sabertooth

annhilator
    biolance
    Mindy bro i wrote that jericho is ugly lol not worse...altho i think its bad weapon also :) 
  • Braw|festBraw|fest Posts: 4,723REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Me0203 said:
    Most useless weapons:
    Jericho - You can just use the Oblivion Hammer instead, which also looks cooler.
    Ordinator Rifle - It hits 60 and doesn't have a high ROF. It's worse than the basic sniper.
    All handguns - They require such good aim that if you handle them, you might as well noscope instead.

Worst appearance:
    The Tec-9 - GAH IT JUST LOOKS HORRIBLE.
    M4A1 - Ick.
    Jericho Limited Edition - nonono just no.
    I'm going to have to disagree on Ordinator Rifle.

0.8*80 = 64 DPS (Sniper Rifle)
    1.3*60 = 78 DPS (Ordinator Rifle)

Sniper Rifle: 20/50 Ammo
    Ordinator Rifle: 30/90 Ammo

Ordi has full auto capabilities as well.

Ordi > Sniper Rifle any day for me.

Most Useless Non-Basic is most certainly the demolisher. People claim it's op, I think it's pure inefficiency.

• Spinal TapSpinal Tap Posts: 549REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Splattergun.... never really used that wep lol. Probably one of the lamest weapons in the game. Sorry CMUNE but its the truth. 

Thats Wassup

• Spinal TapSpinal Tap Posts: 549REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    edited April 2013
    Me0203 said:
    Most useless weapons:

Bro......  :|
    Post edited by Spinal Tap on

• inVersioN.inVersioN. Posts: 480REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Me0203 said:
    But I luv handguns. Oh well most people don't like this class but it's just a matter of opinion though. I only use this class for fun.

ST6IX: Clan Thread | Youtube | Facebook          Skype: l4nc3.4rb0n_
    Youtube: UberL4nc3                                         Steam: l4nc3_4rb0n
  • He@rtAtt@ckHe@rtAtt@ck Posts: 2,040REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    edited April 2013

Worst Weapon is probably the Enigma Cannon. On the surface it seems really easy and effective, but it's just a gimmick weapon.

You are kidding me
    EDIT : I changed my profile pic just for this
    Post edited by He@rtAtt@ck on
  • messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,281REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer

You are kidding me
    EDIT : I changed my profile pic just for this
    Actually no, I'm not kidding. It's terrible to rocket jumping, it's blast radius is pretty small, and it just doesn't compare to the other cannons.
  • -This Is Destiny--This Is Destiny- Posts: 661REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    EOS
    Spam-12
    Jericho
    Sabbertooth
    I created my own sig :p
  • Remilia ScarletRemilia Scarlet Posts: 614REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    mind1456 said:
    worst weapon:
    usp.45
    OH no no no..... Why don't you take a look at the Godfather's Hand Cannon... The thing sucks **** compared to the USP.
    DarkF0rce said:
    Worst weapon ever? sabertooth...this gun need to think 2 seconds before its start firing
    ^LOL
    EOS
    EOS, wow so true, everything about it is worse every other top tier cannon except for 10-15 extra damage which doesn't do ****.
    For me, regarding performance, is the infamous Croc Cutter.
    I just don't understand, why would someone use the Croc cutter when the stock splatbat you already have does more damage. Congratulations for spending 300 coins to own Croc Cutter for one day. ++++1

Most Useless weapons list:
    #1= Godfather's Hand Cannon & Croc Cutter/Harvester of Noobs
    #3 EOS
    #4 Shadow Gun
    #5 Sabertooth
    Touhou Fanatic | VGM Pianist | Pokemon ((Dialga)) lover | CCG ((Children's Card Game)) player | cmune -> cmuen |
    DarkF0rce said:
    Useally the heavy OP "pro's" are high level players,that discovered they cant really be pro's with basic gear or even semi OP gear,so they have found the way to be "pro's".

He@rtAtt@ck said:
    Dont tell remilia about basics :P

HTML killed my sig... Looks like I'm not getting my quotes back
  • - The TROLLER -- The TROLLER - Posts: 2,536REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    shadowgun 

I'm that every unpopular person who is neglected by every popular person.

• This-is-ChickenThis-is-Chicken Posts: 1,443REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    DarkF0rce said:
    i would say the battlesnake because it has less accuracy than the sabertooth but still needs to warm up 
  • He@rtAtt@ckHe@rtAtt@ck Posts: 2,040REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Actually no, I'm not kidding. It's terrible to rocket jumping, it's blast radius is pretty small, and it just doesn't compare to the other cannons.
    The enigma has all stats identical to the basic cannon other than the RoF & that sweet 100 dmg. I think it is perfect for anyone who wants a OP cannon but still does not want to go too far from the basic.
  • meatalmeatal Posts: 209REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    Stop dissing the EOS
    It's fun and that's why you play the game

For fun
    So yes it's bad but it's fun and cool.
    Get good at it(its very unificient) but so what
  • Phenom ForeverPhenom Forever Posts: 830REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Demolisher(seriously,what the hll can be done with this weapon?)

Spas-12(I tried this gun a lot,it does no real damage,just looks as if it does damage,cannot do Damage at all of not as close as melee range and it's ammo runs out faster than I complete a Pack of lays(I am darn fast))

image Member of Cat, Pig, Chicken, Frog, Pizza ,Vampire and Anime revolutions. Ask me and I will join urs too!
    Loving that cat! Thanks Me0w for making it!

Trailer to "Awake" My new montage! Click here!
  • zhuIov3rzzhuIov3rz Posts: 903REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Tec-9, jerhico or Snap Shot.

These guns are redundant and are outclassed in every way by most of the other stuff out there.
    Tec-9 is a nerfed AK
    Jericho is just full of "How is this practical?:The Movie"
    Snap shot is just a rather pointless fusion between the PaLa and ordinator rifle.

Not the persuader though, the persuader is actually pretty good if you're lucky good at landing those headshots.
    DarkF0rce wrote: »
    Worst weapon ever? sabertooth...this gun need to think 2 seconds before its start firing lol The most ugly weapon i think its the boomslang (what is it?a snake that stand?) and of course the bio lance and jericho...yuk.

You can right click with the sabertooth to keep it spinning without shooting so its warmed up. And yes the jerico is complete poop on most maps. It would be alright at SA though.

• SkeIemiereSkeIemiere Posts: 1,953REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    In my opinion, none of them are bad (: it's the person who makes the weapon good or bad.
  • DarigazDarigaz Posts: 84REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    edited May 2013
    Most Useless weapons list:
    #1= Godfather's Hand Cannon & Croc Cutter/Harvester of Noobs
    #3 EOS
    #4 Shadow Gun
    #5 Sabertooth

Shadow Gun is pretty good imo...while it has crappy stats on a first look, it has like zero recoil (no kidding), I use mg + splabat often for fun and no other MG beats Shadowgun , it's just plain comfortable and accurate even on moving targets(again thanks to it's low recoil and more than enough accuracy)...pretty underrated weapon.  (please correct me if I'm wrong about MG's recoil, I believe it's still there, even tough it's not showing in the stats)

Back on topic...EOS gets the crown...it's just so freakin' useless it almost makes me want to cry
    Post edited by Darigaz on

My favourite weapon!?...My shotgun...My second favourite weapon?...That shotgun I just took from your cold dead hands...

• domoman123domoman123 Posts: 179REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    golden gun..... stupidest weapon ever
    http://live.gotcha-art.com/sig/1/7/5554281.png

domoman123 wrote: »
    golden gun..... stupidest weapon ever

I assume this reaction came from multiple times of you being trolled by it. I happened to have many laughs with a golden gun and an ammo bot. O the trolling