[T!63R] [12 Months Old]

belial of hellbelial of hell Posts: 1,071REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
edited February 22 in Clans in UberStrike

ART

Clan name: Tigerz

Clan tag: [T!63R]

Clan motto: earn Your Stripes

Date of Birth: 3/1/2013

This clan was created by ninjawhitetiger on the first of March 2013. Members like Belial of Hell and soccershooter joined in the beginning as well as many other great members. Ninjawhitetiger than left us for GBK with Belial of hell as leader. Fortunately, he came back to us. Soon after, A.D.D+Positive+ joined marking a new era for T!63R. This-is-Chicken and Frog Ninja joined bringing the clan up to a greater height. Things went well, L!63R was created bringing the clan to a bigger capacity by also decapitated the relationship between them. Innocent Nitric and Pbr mme joined the clan. This even boosted our ego. Unfortunately pbr was hacked, but he rejoined us under |~|Golden|Eagle|~|. Soon nitric left us for a more active Asian clan due to his time zone. Eagle left us for his dream clan GBK. This is where we are at today, a semi-strong clan with both male and female players with a mix of OP basics and noobs. We may be somewhat inactive but still a clan to not be looked down on.

12. officers are the only ones who can add members

The average member in this clan ranges in lv from 37- 56
We consider ourselves to be a group of players with a skill level that is above average, but by no means do we feel that we are “pro”
We have a strong group of artists in our clan and if you are also able to produce arts it is a major plus and there are plenty of people here to give you advice.
We do not judge you based on your lv but on your skill
We have a very active clan chat on forums, and a talkative funny personality is a major plus
The majority of this clan uses forums
We take pride in helping others learn the basics of this game
We have a youtube channel and if you can record and or edit video you would be a major asset to this clan
We love tigers <3
we are mainly based in the USA
We are active in game and highly active on forums
We have both male and female members
We avoid use of profanity and insulting phrases in general

NOT RECURTING IF AT ANY POINT YOU WERE A T!63R YOU COULD JOIN BUT MESSAGE BELIAL OF HELL

Requirements:

While this clan will be a laid back fun group of guys and girls, there are a few rules.

1. be online or on forums atleast 5/7 days a week. ( unless prior warning is given)

2. Do not beg for officership, i will limit the # of officers to 3 at any time,and i will decide who is an officer

3. Do not start conflict with other clans, if they insult you leave the game

4. No clan wars without approval of me or an officer ( jffs are okay)

5. Be able to use both op and basics

6. whenever 3 or more members are online, a clan practice is required

7. Be funny

8. use forums

9. Have a decent amount of skill

10. no cursing in public lobby, on forums, or in public games

11. no clan hoppers

SIGS TO BE FINSIHED

Post edited by belial of hell on
Guess who might come back :D

Comments

• belial of hellbelial of hell Posts: 1,071REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Hey Guys, Plese dont regard this as spam, im the new leader and i wanted to be able to edit the post so i redid the post and edited some things
  • -Delirium--Delirium- Posts: 259REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    Nice new Thread Beli ;) 

Nice new Thread Beli ;) 
    thanks ;D
  • AmphibiiAmphibii Posts: 1,813REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Nice thread, I like the pics
    I KILL N00BS -> Frog Ninja -> AmphibiousAssassin
    ;D thanks tiger made them well, some of them D; sad to see him go
  • -Cobalt--Cobalt- Posts: 1,225REGISTERED, QA Testers Community Expert Lvl 2
    Good luck without ninja guys! Pm me if you need any help. 
    -Cobalt- said:
    Good luck without ninja guys! Pm me if you need any help. 
    thanks dont scream at me if your get a spam load of messages jkjk thanks 'D
  • ~~*L16HTN!NG*~~~~*L16HTN!NG*~~ Posts: 174REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    I'm so sad that ninja left, stay strong belial!!!  :D

imageimage

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma....

• Me0203Me0203 Posts: 1,047REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Hey, I heard that ninja left, so I figured you guys would be disbanding, but you didn't :D I'm really impressed by how you kept the clan together, belial. Wishing you good luck in the future and kittens and all that; with a clantag like this you can't die easily. Live like tigers XD

Also @lol on the "Earn your strips" picture. Stripping tigers :-O
  • DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    edited April 2013
    I am so happy you keeping the clan belial,its amazing clan with great potential to become elite clan,you are natural born leader belial,i trust you to make this clan top clan...THE-V always here for you <3 
    Post edited by DarkF0rce on
    I'm trying my best my past 2 calsn I disbanded from being leader you guys are helping me thank you
  • mind1456mind1456 Posts: 853REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    edited April 2013
    I'm trying my best my past 2 calsn I disbanded from being leader you guys are helping me thank you
    good work ally looking forward to see the tigers back as they were in the old times.....
    we will do all our help to make your clan stronger.
    good luck bro...
    Post edited by mind1456 on
    edited April 2013
    Thanks dude, I am soon gonna make playercars gif
  • DarkTigerXDarkTigerX Posts: 2,133REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Wow...now ninja left! Good thing to see you guys still together! 

Proud Leader of [Rav]
    We got 2 new recruits good jobs officers....thread updated every Saturday
  • excellent78776excellent78776 Posts: 0REGISTERED Newcomer
    It kinda sucks that your leader left
    M$AS
    edited April 2013
    Omg guys check "best of" we made it for the second time, thank you guys couldn't do anything without you ninja I hope you enjoy Gbk but Rememberbyour always a tiger but now ur unique all ur shots are now deadly not nobly but still once your a tiger your always a tiger, at least to us.
  • T!G3R|STR!K3RT!G3R|STR!K3R Posts: 2,325REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    hey dont think that i left for good i will still be a forum T!63R if nothing else i will remain active in the process of posting and spamming this thread
    i really appreciate that you have kept this clan together and i think you deserve an explaination on why i left. I want to make one thing clear, I DID NOT LEAVE TO JOIN GBK, I LEFT AND THEN JOINED GBK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE I had not planned to upgrade from T!63R to GBK i meant only to leave T!63R, and later that day i was given the opportunity to join GBK. I left the clan for 2 Main reasons, 
    1. We were going inactive, especially with the loss of  DTX and Light, which crippled us to the point of only 2 forum users, and the forum users was a very important part of the clan for me and when we lost that i wanted to leave immediately, but i couldn't let you come back from vacation to no clan, and then i felt a little more optimistic upon your return. which is where reason #2 comes in
    2. I honestly felt like i was holding you back. You have such great talent belial that i knew you were capable of great things, and for a while T!63R was a great thing, but had gotten to the point that it was no longer great, and with school and work i was not going to be able to be active enough to restore it to its former glory, so i thought by leaving you would be able to reach your full potential. I feel really bad for leaving but i want you to know that it was not a split second decision and i thought long and hard about it,

imageimage

i am an extremely proud leader of an amazing clan I love my members of [T!63R] and [L!63R] they are the people that keep me going strong ( well as strong as possible for a nub like me )

• Sir FreeSir Free Posts: 2,697REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    hey dont think that i left for good i will still be a forum T!63R if nothing else i will remain active in the process of posting and spamming this thread
    i really appreciate that you have kept this clan together and i think you deserve an explaination on why i left. I want to make one thing clear, I DID NOT LEAVE TO JOIN GBK, I LEFT AND THEN JOINED GBK THERE IS A DIFFERENCE I had not planned to upgrade from T!63R to GBK i meant only to leave T!63R, and later that day i was given the opportunity to join GBK. I left the clan for 2 Main reasons, 
    1. We were going inactive, especially with the loss of  DTX and Light, which crippled us to the point of only 2 forum users, and the forum users was a very important part of the clan for me and when we lost that i wanted to leave immediately, but i couldn't let you come back from vacation to no clan, and then i felt a little more optimistic upon your return. which is where reason #2 comes in
    2. I honestly felt like i was holding you back. You have such great talent belial that i knew you were capable of great things, and for a while T!63R was a great thing, but had gotten to the point that it was no longer great, and with school and work i was not going to be able to be active enough to restore it to its former glory, so i thought by leaving you would be able to reach your full potential. I feel really bad for leaving but i want you to know that it was not a split second decision and i thought long and hard about it,

You guys were Doing well, and i think a Good leader doesn't leave his/her clan just cause it is Becoming inactive. A good leader stays in his clan untill the End. For me it wasn't the End of T!63R, You just Could add more skilled and active players.

I give you an example :

CAFN : Members were inactive like 5 months, Did they give up ? NO.

Elite : Just 1 member was there, Did he Give up ? NO

You are a really Good leader Ninja and i personally think you just Could stay in T!63R till the last, Cause you had a great person as belial next to you, Just you, "She"  and the other "inactive members" could make T!63R one of the best clans Ever, Hope this make you Think before Doing someting silly. I wish you the Best in G.B.K, Also Good Luck tigers.

Over,

Carlos

edited April 2013

I'm not blaming you for leaving I know how it feels leading a clan, it is very difficult, I just want to eat you know not at one point was I mad at you I was just upset once I heard you say I let tiger I thought you disbanded it I got so scared I logged in and found out that I was leader so I made a promise to the tigers that I would not disband the tigers just because of all the work you put In it, good luck in gbk and second you weren't hold me back I loved you as a leader you where always funny and great at art and I was nooby and op you changed me a lot I came from op. and other day to once a month and my basic skills increased from all those practice and your helpful comments on YouTube to help us be even better at try hard not try out best because when your a tiger we don't try our best cause we don't have a limit of all our skills we keep growing and growing not At one moment did we go the wrong way, you know why, because you lead us to victory and for then on we proved that we earned our strips I'm really great full you where our leader now that time has come I grew from member to officer to leader in that one short month to exceed to beyond a limit and we exceed in anything über threw at us so now it's time for be to be as great as a leader as you and help the clan and continue its history thank you ninja for all that you've done I promise I won't disappoint you

You guys were Doing well, and i think a Good leader doesn't leave his/her clan just cause it is Becoming inactive. A good leader stays in his clan untill the End. For me it wasn't the End of T!63R, You just Could add more skilled and active players.

I give you an example :

CAFN : Members were inactive like 5 months, Did they give up ? NO.

Elite : Just 1 member was there, Did he Give up ? NO

You are a really Good leader Ninja and i personally think you just Could stay in T!63R till the last, Cause you had a great person as belial next to you, Just you, "She"  and the other "inactive members" could make T!63R one of the best clans Ever, Hope this make you Think before Doing someting silly. I wish you the Best in G.B.K, Also Good Luck tigers.

Over,

Carlos

Even tough ninja left he is still the best leader IFC if he left well, I do but you know where I'm going, he is still there for us

I'm not blaming you for leaving I know how it feels leading a clan, it is very difficult, I just want to eat you know not at one point was I mad at you I was just upset once I heard you say I let tiger I thought you disbanded it I got so scared I logged in and found out that I was leader so I made a promise to the tigers that I would not disband the tigers just because of all the work you put In it, good luck in gbk and second you weren't hold me back I loved you as a leader you where always funny and great at art and I was nooby and op you changed me a lot I came from op. and other day to once a month and my basic skills increased from all those practice and your helpful comments on YouTube to help us be even better at try hard not try out best because when your a tiger we don't try our best cause we don't have a limit of all our skills we keep growing and growing not At one moment did we go the wrong way, you know why, because you lead us to victory and for then on we proved that we earned our strips I'm really great full you where our leader now that time has come I grew from member to officer to leader in that one short month to exceed to beyond a limit and we exceed in anything über threw at us so now it's time for be to be as great as a leader as you and help the clan and continue its history thank you ninja for all that you've done I promise I won't disappoint you
    <33333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333’s
    belail there is no possible way for you to dissapoint me you have already surpassed all of my expectations by 10 fold and i am sure you will be a great leader, and should me and GBK not work out i will definitely be coming roaring back

imageimage

i am an extremely proud leader of an amazing clan I love my members of [T!63R] and [L!63R] they are the people that keep me going strong ( well as strong as possible for a nub like me )

But, if you do come back can I be promoted to co leader
    oh yea you are gonna definitely stay co leader <3

imageimage

Guys we have a new recurit

im making agif for the thread ;D
  • Lee Wei ZiLee Wei Zi Posts: 876REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Good Luck ! Sad for u guys to lose ninjawhitetiger D:
    Anyways stay strong and recruit!
  • DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    Hello our beloved allies and belial <333 how r u guys? 
    So how's it going T!63R

the gift as i promise

imageimage