The most BALANCED LOADOUT in UBz...what do you think?

DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
edited June 2013 in Tactics & Strategies
Hello guys and girls :)

My question is not what loadout is the most OP (over powered) in UBz,or even not basic loadout(that is very balanced) ...i wanna know what you guys think is the MOST BALANCED LOADOUT in uber,if you allow yourself to add power weapons to your loadout(not over power weapons,just power weapons that are balanced).
My most balanced loadout is that(in this order i use it from top-down):

Now,i know my choice is dealing low-mid dmg,but if you look closely,MSR and The Persuader critical dmg is AMAZING and super accurate(Persuader,coz for snipers its all 100% accuracy),and thats more important IMO then high dmg,and the Basic Cannon is the most balanced weapon in uber i think,not alone its the ultimate best weapon in uber( check my thread- The "ONE ULTIMATE BEST WEAPON" in uber / Tactics & Strategies Forum )
So my balanced loadout that i love and use the most is that one <3 

Why is it so important to have/use balance loadout? 
I bet many of you will say- "i want the best OP loadout so i could kill my enemies with one shot bye bye..."

Well in my opinion too much OP weapons its a fail,and why? when you use crazy OP weapons,couple of things can happen:

1) You starting to loose your skills gradually,coz you depend on your OP loadout too much
2) Many OP weapons are too slow,and causes many weapons jams.
3) Many players in game will call you OP noob :P

I can count more reasons for not using too much OP weapons,but those i did counted are enough for my point :)
So guys and girls,pls share with me what you think its the MOST BALANCED LOADOUT in UBz !

Post edited by DarkF0rce on
Tagged:

Comments

• Phenom ForeverPhenom Forever Posts: 830REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    these are my two normal loadouts
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

some times i throw in  basics here and there...i don't think my first loadout is very balanced..but my second is ont of the best loadouts

image Member of Cat, Pig, Chicken, Frog, Pizza ,Vampire and Anime revolutions. Ask me and I will join urs too!
    Loving that cat! Thanks Me0w for making it!

Trailer to "Awake" My new montage! Click here!
  • DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    edited March 2013
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

some times i throw in  basics here and there...i don't think my first loadout is very balanced..but my second is ont of the best loadouts
    Lol your OP loadout is actually the OP loadout i use,and you got to admit,its jammed alot,really.
    Your mid-OP loadout is actually not OP at all,its just basic loadout with nice boost,but surely not OP loadout...you can call it balanced loadout,and its good one.
  • Soggy BiscuitsSoggy Biscuits Posts: 175REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    There is no "balanced" loadout in this game as it is imbalanced :/
  • T!G3R|STR!K3RT!G3R|STR!K3R Posts: 2,324REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    i would switch the basic canon for the Panzy or ultima to make it more balanced, basic canon is op 

imageimage

i am an extremely proud leader of an amazing clan I love my members of [T!63R] and [L!63R] they are the people that keep me going strong ( well as strong as possible for a nub like me )

i would switch the basic canon for the Panzy or ultima to make it more balanced, basic canon is op 
    But bro,basic cannon its basic weapon...therefore i see it as not OP weapon,and even as balanced weapon.
    The dmg of basic cannon is 65,the RoF is 1.0,i actually see it as very balanced weapon.
    Soggy,i agree that uber in this days is all about OP weapons and armor,thats why i am trying to show as many ppls as i can that there is another way to play UBz,and actually that they can play UBz with sane weapons,balanced ones insteed of OP crazy weapons,and still be good :)
    DarkF0rce said:
    But bro,basic cannon its basic weapon...therefore i see it as not OP weapon,and even as balanced weapon.
    The dmg of basic cannon is 65,the RoF is 1.0,i actually see it as very balanced weapon.
    Soggy,i agree that uber in this days is all about OP weapons and armor,thats why i am trying to show as many ppls as i can that there is another way to play UBz,and actually that they can play UBz with sane weapons,balanced ones insteed of OP crazy weapons,and still be good :)
    the basics are op because of their smoothness, a really balanced loadout would be EOS AWP Oblivion hammer
    High damage but too slow to carry a long kill streak 

imageimage

i am an extremely proud leader of an amazing clan I love my members of [T!63R] and [L!63R] they are the people that keep me going strong ( well as strong as possible for a nub like me )

• Braw|festBraw|fest Posts: 4,723REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Balanced? Basics.

But seriously, OP balanced for me?

Shotgun
    Ordinator
    The Final Word

edited March 2013
    DarkF0rce said:
    the basics are op because of their smoothness, a really balanced loadout would be EOS AWP Oblivion hammer
    LOL tigerrrrr :D idk if you are serius bout it :P 

Braw|fest said:
    Balanced? Basics.

But seriously, OP balanced for me?

Shotgun
    Ordinator
    The Final Word
    Yes,basics=balanced,but still,if you allow yourself to add some power weapons to your loadout but not over powered weapons,your balanced loadout is killer.
    DarkF0rce said:
    DarkF0rce said:
    not really, but i would rather face that loadout than ordi  pursuader  panzy 

imageimage

DarkF0rce said:
    DarkF0rce said:
    not really, but i would rather face that loadout than ordi  pursuader  panzy 
    Well yes true dat.
  • UberstrikeilUberstrikeil Posts: 5,740REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Pain,Pain,Ordi
    i mean Pain Hammer,Painzerfaust,Ordinator
    - Very Respectfully, Uberstrikeil

"When you want to do something, force yourself to do it beyond the limits"

Uberstrikeil Gallery

• inVersioN.inVersioN. Posts: 480REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    I would like to share my balanced non-basic loadouts:

Persuader
    SIG 552
    Cannon

Snotgun
    Deliverator
    Cannon

That's all I can share for now. I haven't tried others yet. :)

ST6IX: Clan Thread | Youtube | Facebook          Skype: l4nc3.4rb0n_
    Youtube: UberL4nc3                                         Steam: l4nc3_4rb0n
  • Eco|Revolution.Eco|Revolution. Posts: 618REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    I Would Say Nefarious Needler , Shotgun , Cannon.

Or

Shotgun , Splitful Stinger , Cannon. 

These Are My Best Loadout's.
  • Zehel~Zehel~ Posts: 559REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    DarkF0rce said:
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

Lol your OP loadout is actually the OP loadout i use,and you got to admit,its jammed alot,really.
    Your mid-OP loadout is actually not OP at all,its just basic loadout with nice boost,but surely not OP loadout...you can call it balanced loadout,and its good one.

That jamming can be stopped.Use Vanq/Dark Vanq then place Firewave and then Force/Force + cannon. in the exactly same order. Shooting with vanq scroll down to firewave,shoot and then scroll down to force cannon and then instead of going from the melee scroll up to the firewave.Its 1.0 rate of fire wont make it jam.Then to the vanquisher. I do it this way and it hasn't jammed once for me yet.

Only applicable for mouse wheel though.

Sokre for President. <3  
    You don't remember this? What dimension are you from? ._."

• Phenom ForeverPhenom Forever Posts: 830REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    DarkF0rce said:
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

it is jammed because of the fc+...but i double click to solve the problem...and i am not a big fan of fast scrolling...works fine for me :)

image Member of Cat, Pig, Chicken, Frog, Pizza ,Vampire and Anime revolutions. Ask me and I will join urs too!
    Loving that cat! Thanks Me0w for making it!

Trailer to "Awake" My new montage! Click here!
    Pain,Pain,Ordi
    i mean Pain Hammer,Painzerfaust,Ordinator
    Very nice loadout :)

Persuader
    SIG 552
    Cannon

Snotgun
    Deliverator
    Cannon

Persuader sig and cannon <33333 this loadout 
    I Would Say Nefarious Needler , Shotgun , Cannon.

Or

Shotgun , Splitful Stinger , Cannon. 

These Are My Best Loadout's.
    Oh i love the shotgun spiteful stinger and cannon loadout,i tryed it couple of times and its killer loadout :)
    DarkF0rce said:
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

That jamming can be stopped.Use Vanq/Dark Vanq then place Firewave and then Force/Force + cannon. in the exactly same order. Shooting with vanq scroll down to firewave,shoot and then scroll down to force cannon and then instead of going from the melee scroll up to the firewave.Its 1.0 rate of fire wont make it jam.Then to the vanquisher. I do it this way and it hasn't jammed once for me yet.

Only applicable for mouse wheel though.

So vanq fire then fc+...yes nice 1,altho i just love the basic cannon,i just cant replace it in my loadout :P
    DarkF0rce said:
    OP
    VANQUISHER
    FORCE CANNON PLUS
    FIREWAVE

MID-OP
    DELIVERATER
    SNOTGUN
    CANNON

it is jammed because of the fc+...but i double click to solve the problem...and i am not a big fan of fast scrolling...works fine for me :)
    Yes i am not fast scroller also,i am more of tactics and aiming player :D
    edited March 2013
    DarkF0rce said:

Persuader
    SIG 552
    Cannon

Snotgun
    Deliverator
    Cannon

Lol, I forgot to mention that this loadout is moslty efficient at medium range and the SIG 552 is more easier and more efficient to use on medium to long-ish range. (Long-ish because it can't hit on super long range like in cuber or lost paradise 2 and rarely deals 25 damage at long range. So medium range is more efficient because you can deal a full 75 damage and at long-ish range, you can mostly deal 25-50.) You keep missing the shots with the SIG 552 when going close combat while the oppenent is circling around you like mad right? Yep, that's just an example why the SIG 552 is very hard to use on close combat.
    Post edited by inVersioN. on

DarkF0rce said:

Persuader
    SIG 552
    Cannon

Snotgun
    Deliverator
    Cannon

Lol, I forgot to mention that this loadout is moslty efficient at medium range and the SIG 552 is more easier and more efficient to use on medium to long-ish range. (Long-ish because it can't hit on super long range like in cuber or lost paradise 2 and rarely deals 25 damage at long range. So medium range is more efficient because you can deal a full 75 damage and at long-ish range, you can mostly deal 25-50.) You keep missing the shots with the SIG 552 when going close combat while the oppenent is circling around you like mad right? Yep, that's just an example why the SIG 552 is very hard to use on close combat.
    200% right lance...sig552 really good for small maps,only if you learned how to master it face to face combats,true dat :) but still i love to have fun with it in fort winter or even in space city,uber zone and any other small maps,its just awesome balanced weapon that many players not appreciated it enough,and as you said in small maps its can actually replace sniper in the loadout :)
  • Sir FreeSir Free Posts: 2,714REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    Try this loadout :

• Primary Weapon : Delivarator
    • Secondary Weapon : Spas - 12
    • Third one : Cannon
    • Melee Weapon : Mythic Edge, if you don't have it, Use your splatbat
    I personally think it is an awesome loadout. What do you think ?

Carlos.

Try this loadout :

Carlos.
    Well i love your loadout beside one weapon there :( guess what weapon :P
    DarkF0rce said:
    Try this loadout :

Carlos.
    I think it is The Spas-12 But trust me. That weapon is awesome when you use it, 

And you can take 90 with The deli and start spamming with Tha spas And you will kill your target easily ;)

Carlos.

edited March 2013
    DarkF0rce said:
    Try this loadout :

Carlos.
    I think it is The Spas-12 But trust me. That weapon is awesome when you use it, 

And you can take 90 with The deli and start spamming with Tha spas And you will kill your target easily ;)

Carlos.
    Yes its the spas of course :P i think its not balanced weapon by any way bro,sorry for saying it.
    Even more,i think its the most over power weapon in UBz,and i just cant use it in my loadout,not even in my OP loadout bro.
    For balanced loadout i think your deliverator is awesome,and cannon of course very good and balanced compared to other cannons,but insteed the spas maybe snotgun or persauder that are much more balanced and much less OP then spas :)
    Or maybe instead of The SPAS you can use a Death Hammer or What you say a Snotgun :)

Or maybe instead of The SPAS you can use a Death Hammer or What you say a Snotgun :)
    Death hammer its actually very good choice,but also OP shotgun with 180 dmg,so i would go with snotgun,very balanced shotty :) 
  • He@rtAtt@ckHe@rtAtt@ck Posts: 2,041REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    My OP loadout :
    Enigma cannon
    Fusion lance
    Death hammer!

Come at me bro, i will Op u up!

& the balanced loadout that i use :
    cannon
    deli
    snotgun :3
  • AstrologyAstrology Posts: 865REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    When I'm using non-basics but not full OP, I use the Snotgun, MSR, & Cannon.
    o Karbon ----> -OCEANUS- ----> Concentrate ----> Quartz. ---->

Big thanks to W|ZARD for my siggie. :)
  • AmphibiiAmphibii Posts: 1,818REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I lold when you said MSR and balanced in the same sentence. I've tried a few loadouts and here's some of my favs (if you don't have the Snap Shot, I find that Spiteful Stinger or SIG552 are good subsitutes):

MSR|Stinger|Shotty
    Stinger|FC|Persuader
    Deliv|FC|Snotty
    Ordi|TFW|Shotty (yes brawl, that loadout is beast)
    Snappy|Cannon|Persuader (my personal fav right now)
    GHC|Wrecker|Sawn Off (good for GT)
    UMG|Mortar|Persuader (favourite mg loadout)
    Snappy|Wrecker|Persuader
    Snappy|Cannon|Wrecker
    Persuader|Cannon|Wrecker
    Snappy|Ultima|Persuader
    I KILL N00BS -> Frog Ninja -> AmphibiousAssassin -> Amphibii
    edited March 2013
    My OP loadout :
    Enigma cannon
    Fusion lance
    Death hammer!

cannon
    deli
    Your balanced loadout got my +++1 like brother  :D
    Astrology said:
    When I'm using non-basics but not full OP, I use the Snotgun, MSR, & Cannon.
    Killer balanced loadout indeed ! 
    I lold when you said MSR and balanced in the same sentence. I've tried a few loadouts and here's some of my favs (if you don't have the Snap Shot, I find that Spiteful Stinger or SIG552 are good subsitutes):

MSR|Stinger|Shotty
    Stinger|FC|Persuader
    Deliv|FC|Snotty
    Ordi|TFW|Shotty (yes brawl, that loadout is beast)
    Snappy|Cannon|Persuader (my personal fav right now)
    GHC|Wrecker|Sawn Off (good for GT)
    UMG|Mortar|Persuader (favourite mg loadout)
    Snappy|Wrecker|Persuader
    Snappy|Cannon|Wrecker
    Persuader|Cannon|Wrecker
    Snappy|Ultima|Persuader
    Frog,couple of things...you wrote that you lold when i wrote MSR and balanced loadout in the same sentence,but you wrote it also in one of your balanced loadouts :P 
    Hummm,MSR is crazy balanced weapon,IMO after the basic cannon MSR is the most balanced weapon in UBz,it have 80 dmg(and even tho with headshot you get 200 dmg,we are scrollers,so we useally get body shots,not headshots,pls agree on that),decent RoF,not too fast not too slow,what makes it one of the most balanced weapons in UBz(actually its like the basic sniper beside the headshots and 0.1 speed).
    Beside all this,i love your loadouts,they are crazy good,many of your loadouts have wrecker in it,and i love wrecker to death <3333333 :D
    edited March 2013
    DarkF0rce said:
    DarkF0rce said:

Persuader
    SIG 552
    Cannon

Snotgun
    Deliverator
    Cannon

200% right lance...sig552 really good for small maps,only if you learned how to master it face to face combats,true dat :) but still i love to have fun with it in fort winter or even in space city,uber zone and any other small maps,its just awesome balanced weapon that many players not appreciated it enough,and as you said in small maps its can actually replace sniper in the loadout :)
    When it comes to the sig, I recommend you to play it on, Space City, Sprism, Skygarden and Monkey Island. Those are the only maps I play with the sig but that's just from my experience though. I find it more easier and efficient to use in those maps.

EDIT: Also the sig is really good on it's own without quickswitching. I even have a video where in I was playing in Space City using the sig only. The persuader and cannon are just backups while the sig is the main for me when I use this load out because I mostly encounter a certain range where in the sig can handle it.
    My OP loadout :
    Enigma cannon
    Fusion lance
    Death hammer!

cannon
    deli
    Come at me bro. Ima pwn you with ma sig! :P
    Post edited by inVersioN. on

• C.W.L..C.W.L.. Posts: 1,700REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    edited March 2013

Weapon switching in general is showing imbalance. Therefore, that loadout is technically not balanced, unless you're not actually scrolling/key switching. 

EDIT: Actually, even then it's still not most balanced. MSR with 200 critical with that kind of RoF does not = balance.

Post edited by C.W.L.. on