Tactics on Better KDR - CuberSpace Tips

Turbo NejiTurbo Neji Posts: 317REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
edited February 2013 in Tactics & Strategies
Tired of having a lot of deaths but only a handful of kills ? Well, take five minutes and read these tactics I've gathered along these months I've played this awesome game. I was level 36 about 2 months back and my KDR was 0.75 , I always used to play at the Bunker, currently I am on level 45 and my KDR is 1.60 , that tells a lot I guess. Anyways here are the tips. If you don't mind going OP with Armor :) . This tutorial will be mainly based on CuberSpace :D

For Starters KDR is the Kill to Death Ratio, that is

Your Kills = 10000
Your Deaths = 5000
Your KDR = 10000 / 5000 = 2 KDR , anyways here goes the tips and tactics

Maps

The map you play on really helps, choose a large map like CuberSpace, not CuberStrike ( many professional players hang out there) . A map like Lost Paradise 2 or Monkey Island is also ideal because these are many Health and Armor available and you cant be spotted easily. Map Control is also important, well it is basically timing the Armor and Health so you can be sure that you get the Power Ups every time. So choose a big map like Lost Paradise2 , Monkey Island or CuberSpace. On CuberSpace you can use the Jumping Pads for your advantage by using the WASD keys you can navigate yourself to nay corner of the map by using those keys while on a jumperpad.

CuberSpace
QyNw81G.jpg?1

Monkey Island
NYoTqdJ.jpg

Lost Paradise 2
LVGS8cd.jpg

LoadOut

CuberSpace is a GREAT MAP for improving KDR , machine guns help a lot, I recommend a ShotGun, Sniper and Cannon Combo or you could replace the Shotgun with a machine gun, even the default machine gun is a great weapon on CuberSpace, other than that the gun gun types are pretty weak on CuberSpace, get an OP sniper any sniper with 100+ base damage is fine.

This is my Loadout on CuberSpace, you gotta go OP is you want to Improve your KDR

FireWave
Dark Vanquisher
Force Cannon Plus

Bots

If you want you can use bots, it help a little, springs give the advantage of getting out of risky situations and people use them and shoot a cannon, land and fire their shotgun. Armor bots and health bots also help

Armor

Any armor would work but never choose Shiny One, a dark one like Black Corps Full set would be awesome, and it would make ou blend in with the grey blocks at CuberSpace.

Some Tips and Tricks

* Never be at one place, always keep moving.
* If you aren't sure of a headshot, don't do it, go for a body shot
* Always keep collecting armor and health
* Always Strafe Jump
* Always keep high ground
* Watch how other players play, there are many videos on YouTube too.
Thank You for reading this small Tutorial I made, I hope you enjoyed it , please leave comments below about what you think about it and feel free to point out any mistakes or things I haven't put here that are great tips.

Thank You :)

Post edited by Turbo Neji on
PxOxj7r.png
6moGj.png

Comments

• Bryan is |ceColdBryan is |ceCold Posts: 3,148REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Hmm...any ways on how to improve KDR by basics?
    If you undoubtedly drifted to this part of my signature, you must be either very bored or awesome. Have a cookie!
    If you can find this message, congrats! You are now a lvl 9000 nub!
  • He@rtAtt@ckHe@rtAtt@ck Posts: 2,041REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Hmm...any ways on how to improve KDR by basics?
    Noob, u have a 2.3 something KDR already -__-

& i can share some tips too, Join maps like space city because after the update not many pros play there. U can even join with basics & no ap, u will mostly find newcomers with MGs there. Also, if u have heavy OP, SPRISM is a good map to get many kills & it has decent health pickups.

• ~Nephrax~~Nephrax~ Posts: 1,540REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Nice tutorial dude even I get massive kills and little deaths In cuberspace
    Thanks for the sig zozz and DyNFO to FinalDoom!

httpiimgurcomgWssAN2jpg

PV Clan Thread | PV's Youtube | My Youtube | PV's own Artshop omgomg click here pls :D

Formerly known as -Nephlax- and Fountain of Youth.   emoticon-0157-sungif

• DarkF0rceDarkF0rce Posts: 2,658REGISTERED Gideons Minion
  • railz0railz0 Posts: 1,000REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Great work Neji! I'm sure it will help many new players. I myself prefer to equip full OP and 100 AP and play in ToR and SPA, if I desperately want to improve my KDR.
    railz0-SIG.jpg

Jo is the best. ^^,
  • DarigazDarigaz Posts: 86REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    TW death match + basics and up to 60 ap = Profit

My favourite weapon!?...My shotgun...My second favourite weapon?...That shotgun I just took from your cold dead hands...

• Turbo NejiTurbo Neji Posts: 317REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    edited February 2013
    Old Fox wrote: »
    TW death match + basics and up to 60 ap = Profit
    hehe

Post edited by Turbo Neji on
    PxOxj7r.png
    6moGj.png

railz0 wrote: »
    Great work Neji! I'm sure it will help many new players. I myself prefer to equip full OP and 100 AP and play in ToR and SPA, if I desperately want to improve my KDR.
    thank you Railz0 , ill be doing these tutes to help the commuinty :)
    PxOxj7r.png
    6moGj.png

~Nephrax~ said:
    Nice tutorial dude even I get massive kills and little deaths In cuberspace
    Thank you :)
    PxOxj7r.png
    6moGj.png

• Braw|festBraw|fest Posts: 4,723REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    1.6 isn't a great kdr, but its decent. My average kdr in public games is at least 10.0, I usually aim for 30-40.0

• Johnnie8Johnnie8 Posts: 9,661REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    Apparently I have to say for Cuberspace /-strike, the most efficient thing to do is not to strafe much at all. 
    Find yourself a spot which you expect to get nice shots from (preferably with view on the jump pad which leads to the pad leading you up to the HP) as most player's first way after respawning is headed towards that particular pad. In public games you do not need map control to move on top of the scoreboard once you got used to some sweet spots, but precision :) 

As for the rare 1v1s I play, I started to equip dark clothing (Threads of Tito Sanchez, Europe Mask, some helmet of Viktor for example) and also rely on camping, rather than picking up armor like a nerd. Most people use those familiar routes, you always know their next steps / ways taken and can adjust your aim on these moves properly. 
    Doesn't always work, of course. Of the last row of 1v1s I played vs Emdjo I lost 5 out of 6 of them because I was to lazy to move and did only camp. But its always worth a try, if your heading for fun, rather than taking games to serious^^
    I'm the emoticon-0157-sungif Mod, they say. 

Braw|fest said:
    1.6 isn't a great kdr, but its decent. My average kdr in public games is at least 10.0, I usually aim for 30-40.0
    yeah, i know, im not the best in the game, i play for fun , so it doesnt matter much :)
    PxOxj7r.png
    6moGj.png

• DarigazDarigaz Posts: 86REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    Apparently I have to say for Cuberspace /-strike, the most efficient thing to do is not to strafe much at all. 
    Find yourself a spot which you expect to get nice shots from (preferably with view on the jump pad which leads to the pad leading you up to the HP) as most player's first way after respawning is headed towards that particular pad. In public games you do not need map control to move on top of the scoreboard once you got used to some sweet spots, but precision :) 
    ^This...I couldn't agree more, In cuberstrike there is a platform that gives you a wide view of the most familiar routes (except the Uberhealth, shoot them mid air or before they get in the pads), while keeping you extremelly well hidden (if you're not a sitting duck with a sniper) from both players on the floor and other platforms...same platform doesn't work in Cuberspace as it is a typical place where people will land from a launching pad.

My favourite weapon!?...My shotgun...My second favourite weapon?...That shotgun I just took from your cold dead hands...