Daily Draw

Assassin9858Assassin9858 Posts: 2REGISTERED
edited November 2012 in Feedback & Comments
i like the daily draw but why dont u make it like a slot machine and if u get the picture in a 3 in a row side to side they get that item permant :D becasue i play this game every day
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• DarkTigerXDarkTigerX Posts: 2,133REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I agree but I don't think they will do that for some reason

Proud Leader of [Rav]
  • $hockwave|$hockwave| Posts: 399REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    i like the daily draw but why dont u make it like a slot machine and if u get the picture in a 3 in a row side to side they get that item permant :D becasue i play this game every day
    Kids is in the games.... No gambling like stuff will be put in the game I think
  • OriginalRunningOriginalRunning Posts: 5REGISTERED Junior Poster
    I agree with assassin at first but i think uberstrike's moderators would not agree with it...-_-
  • -B|oodseeker--B|oodseeker- Posts: 3,642REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    $hockwave| wrote:

Its already in the game! Use your brain! Mystery Box IS GAMBLING! And with real money, too!

--Deathwhisperer.
    Deathwhisperer --> - | Silencer | - --> -B|oodseeker-
  • $hockwave|$hockwave| Posts: 399REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    $hockwave| wrote:

Its already in the game! Use your brain! Mystery Box IS GAMBLING! And with real money, too!

--Deathwhisperer.
    ...no really, it is just like drawing a prize , but If you do like a slot machine, then that is like gambling.
  • uberpwner18uberpwner18 Posts: 2,241REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Underage gambling is illegal, whether real or not.

--Uber
    USA.png
    ^Clicky dat siggy. And the one below. You know you want to. Click it, I dare you. Go on. Click. It. 
    chatchange.png
    BORK BORK BORK!   gSB1G.png uberpwner18

• -B|oodseeker--B|oodseeker- Posts: 3,642REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Shockwave, use your head.

What is gambling? Going against odds using real money with a very high possibility of losing cash and very low possibility of gaining profit.

What are mystery boxes from UberStrike? Going against odds using real money with a very high possibility of losing cash and very low possibility of gaining profit.

--Deathwhisperer.
    Deathwhisperer --> - | Silencer | - --> -B|oodseeker-
  • Cosmic InfernoCosmic Inferno Posts: 1,089REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Seems okay but deathy's right, its gambling. I think but they are doing is fine.