Speed hack!!!!!

$hockwave|$hockwave| Posts: 399REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
edited November 2012 in Support and Bug Reports
Look the attachment
Ping over 2000!!!!! and kill players in an instant.
Some how some players can change weapons very quick.... deliver 400 damage in 1-2 sec...Speed hack?
png
png
2012-11-13 下午08.29.01.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• CoriakinCoriakin Posts: 4,951REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Ping is the response time from your internet and the servers from CMUNE having a high ping does not mean they're hacking, rather that they are lagging a lot. Most likely in his view you were standing still and floating in air, therefore making it easy to kill you and other players. There is a hack that does something similar but a high ping doesn't have anything to do with that.

Spiegel
    httpiimgurcomlSxKf5bpng
  • $hockwave|$hockwave| Posts: 399REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Spiegel wrote:
    Ping is the response time from your internet and the servers from CMUNE having a high ping does not mean they're hacking, rather that they are lagging a lot. Most likely in his view you were standing still and floating in air, therefore making it easy to kill you and other players. There is a hack that does something similar but a high ping doesn't have anything to do with that.

Spiegel

can you see my attachment? i did get to him and he is floating in mid air shoot people. just when i try to take photo, he killed me.....Then it is impossible for me to make across the Gideons Tower bridge again.
  • Snake DoctorSnake Doctor Posts: 3,953REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    Send the screenshot evidence to Lady Daga.
    SnakeDoc.png
    Taking the Red Pill is a waste of time if you wash it down with Kool-Aid
    Direct complaints to /dev/null
This discussion has been closed.