How to get easy money and XP.

MoongodMoongod Posts: 135REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
edited November 2012 in Tactics & Strategies
Out of money , tired of working hard to increase your level, frustrated.......Well you just bumped into the right topic.

There are many methods to stack up XP and points. Some require little bit skill while some require virtually nothing....Here I'll be explaining you a method which even newbies can do.

Well here's the trick.
Search for a Skygarden Team deathmatch game having 4/8 players. Now join the desired game. Then press TAB and check which player has the GOLDEN GUN. If he's on your team then no threat but if he's on other team then try to make him kiss the earth using any rapid firing weapon. After you've done this check your health. If its above 50 then you're good to go , if not then use a health bot. Now wait near the golden gun SPAWN PLACE at the MIDDLE PLATFORM. When it spawns , snatch it and make it to the enemy base. While you are waiting be careful to watch your back for any incoming hostiles. After making it to the enemy base kill all of the enemies using the golden gun (USE LITTLE AMMO FOR THIS STEP). Now when the sector is clear wait behind the cubes at the end of the enemy base (CROUCHING IS A GOOD IDEA) and wait for the players to respawn. When they respawn wait for 3 seconds then rush at them using golden gun. When all of them are killed go back to your hiding place and wait again. When your ammo is below 10 then go to the middle platform and refill. Then head back to enemy base and kill them. By doing so you can easily stack up 30 kills at the end of a 15 minutes game even if you are a newbie of lvl5.

Hope this trick was helpful. I'll post other methods shortly.

P.S. THIS IS THE EASIEST METHOD.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Signature_2_zps10735f30.jpg
Signature_1_zps62e11fc5.jpg

Comments

• Natalie Portman_03Natalie Portman_03 Posts: 1,287REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    go to a fortwinter deathmatch with 15 people and join,
    Get 140 Ap. Get spamolisher.

Spam it everywhere.

By classic army :
    Go to a fortwinter deathmatch with 15 people and join. get 140 ap and get a spamolisher. profit
    Ubersig4.png
  • TheInstantKillerTheInstantKiller Posts: 729REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    edited October 2012
    I like the part when you wrote this,
    Moongod wrote:
    If he's on your team then no threat but if he's on other team then try to make him kiss the earth using any rapid firing weapon.
    Altough the possibilities of survival depend on the players, but It's a nice method.
    Post edited by TheInstantKiller on
  • MoongodMoongod Posts: 135REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1

Spam it everywhere.

140AP will make me move like Microsoft IE. I hate the armor concept especially those bigger and fatter ones. Besides your method cant be used by lvl 5s because they can only get 40AP........I like the idea though :P (THE ARMOR NOOBS WILL LEVEL UP FASTER THAN ME NOW THNX TO U

Spam it everywhere.

140AP will make me move like Microsoft IE. I hate the armor concept especially those bigger and fatter ones. Besides your method cant be used by lvl 5s because they can only get 40AP........I like the idea though :P (THE ARMOR NOOBS WILL LEVEL UP FASTER THAN ME NOW THNX TO U
  • Braw|festBraw|fest Posts: 4,725REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    for me? warehouse any game..average at least 50 kills every time as long as more then 8 min..

• TheZachinator.TheZachinator. Posts: 1,939REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Over 60 AP in a 10+ minute CuberStrike Death Match with my AWP Tiger. :D

Siggy by myself and -Cobalt

• railz0railz0 Posts: 1,001REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Or go to Gideons, stack your ammo, health and armor, go around killing noobs for 2 minutes, stack health, ammo
    and armor between kills and you should have more than 100 kills in 15:00 match.
    railz0-SIG.jpg

Jo is the best. ^^,
  • Johnnie8Johnnie8 Posts: 9,797REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    We gotta agree our attitude towards "much XP", "much points" or less of them varies due to each individual's level of skill, playing style and other "parameters".
    Everyone of us made his own experiences, no matter what map we play on. Fort Winter or Sky Garden are surely a guarantee to gain kills fast, be it with OP weapons and AP or not :)
    I'm the emoticon-0157-sungif Mod, they say. 

Johnnie8 wrote:
    We gotta agree our attitude towards "much XP", "much points" or less of them varies due to each individual's level of skill, playing style and other "parameters".
    Everyone of us made his own experiences, no matter what map we play on. Fort Winter or Sky Garden are surely a guarantee to gain kills fast, be it with OP weapons and AP or not :)
    lol i suck at those maps, i get my most exp from warehouse and space city and spaceport alpha :D

• ~The Olympian~~The Olympian~ Posts: 109REGISTERED
    edited October 2012
    Yeah, but then people will think you're a Golden Gun Spammer or Noob. Most people get annoyed when they see people running around, spraying the Golden Gun and killing everyone. Still, it's an okay idea, i guess. :|

Spam it everywhere.

By classic army :
    Go to a fortwinter deathmatch with 15 people and join. get 140 ap and get a spamolisher. profit
    First of all, it's impossible for you to get 140 ap, unless you're an Admin or Moderator or Beta Tester. Also, there's no such weapon called the spamolisher. I think you mean the Demolisher. Also, it has slow reload, so you'd probably get killed before you get many kills. :|
    Post edited by Johnnie8 on
    iuLaJ.png
    Made by V. Alykin
  • railz0railz0 Posts: 1,001REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    edited October 2012

Spam it everywhere.

By classic army :
    First of all, it's impossible for you to get 140 ap, unless you're an Admin or Moderator or Beta Tester. Also, there's no such weapon called the spamolisher. I think you mean the Demolisher. Also, it has slow reload, so you'd probably get killed before you get many kills. :|
    I believe the holo bug has been fixed (some people bragged about using 140 AP) and you can once
    again have 140 AP. Spamolisher is a nickname for Demolisher, because it spams like -squirrel- and does way to
    many kills in small maps.
    Same as SPAM-12 (get it now?).

Conclusion: You, sir, are wrong!
    Post edited by Johnnie8 on
    railz0-SIG.jpg

Jo is the best. ^^,
  • SheenaynaySheenaynay Posts: 1,281REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    I feel like the easiest way is to go headshot hunting at sky garden. Most noobs just stand still in their spawn with snipers. As long as your faster than them, you can get easy headshots and decent sniper streaks!
  • CoriakinCoriakin Posts: 4,975REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    The Golden Gun will eventually be taken out of the map you realize. ;)
    For me I enjoy going to ToR, or Cuber and racking up kills with a combo of Map Control and Basics. Works every time for me. However I'm not much into long kill streaks or crazy KDR's. I spend most of my time hangin with my friends. :)

Spiegel
    httpiimgurcomlSxKf5bpng
  • Morpheus.Morpheus. Posts: 993REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    get mythic edge or uberhammer, go fortwinter deathmatch, smack all of them. kk? kk
    Sheenaynay wrote:
    I feel like the easiest way is to go headshot hunting at sky garden. Most noobs just stand still in their spawn with snipers. As long as your faster than them, you can get easy headshots and decent sniper streaks!

Agreed....i used to do this when i was lvl 7 in v3.0
  • tanmay12101999tanmay12101999 Posts: 695REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Keep moving and kill everyone usualyy join death matches in fort winter or spaceport alpha

change ur wepons quickly
  • Remilia ScarletRemilia Scarlet Posts: 623REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Toxicfer wrote:
    get mythic edge or uberhammer, go fortwinter deathmatch, smack all of them. kk? kk

^True dat. Any 1 hit kill melee weapon or Stalwart Steel can easily get you a lot of XP (Noobs these days, standing still and spamming their machineguns). People should know how easy it is to use melee weapons in maps like Spaceport Alpha, Fort Winter and Temple of the Raven.
    Touhou Fanatic | VGM Pianist | Pokemon ((Dialga)) lover | CCG ((Children's Card Game)) player | cmune -> cmuen |
    Toxicfer wrote:
    LOL so much skill :lol: still a more skillful tactic then spamming golden gun..

Moongod wrote:
    Sheenaynay wrote:

There were no levels in version 3. Levels have been introduced with v4 ( Uberstrike ) for the first time.

• -RipTears--RipTears- Posts: 2,543REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    edited October 2012
    Go at spaceport alpha with FC+ and a melee. 15 min 10 player 200kils.
    Post edited by -RipTears- on

Certified Noob aka -RipTears-

• Oh Right!Oh Right! Posts: 1,602REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Well nice methode
  • -B|oodseeker--B|oodseeker- Posts: 3,642REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Johnnie8 wrote:
    Moongod wrote:
    Sheenaynay wrote:

There were no levels in version 3. Levels have been introduced with v4 ( Uberstrike ) for the first time.

Busted..

Don't use FC+, you'll fly off the map.

To get easy money and XP, take on all your armor, go credit noob style and play in your favorite map.

--Deathwhisperer.
    Deathwhisperer --> - | Silencer | - --> -B|oodseeker-
  • -RipTears--RipTears- Posts: 2,543REGISTERED Gideons Minion

Don't use FC+, you'll fly off the map.

To get easy money and XP, take on all your armor, go credit noob style and play in your favorite map.

--Deathwhisperer.
    You will fly off the map if you did not know how to use it.

Certified Noob aka -RipTears-

• ~The Olympian~~The Olympian~ Posts: 109REGISTERED
    Sheenaynay wrote:
    Yep. When i bought the Particle Lance when it was on sale for points 7 days, i had so much fun! I went to sky, and racked up major kills sniping campers hiding at their base. :D
    iuLaJ.png
    Made by V. Alykin
    Johnnie8 wrote:
    Moongod wrote:
    Sheenaynay wrote:

What was the version.in which we had the avatar on an airship and the shop appeared a lil bit reddish with the bots as the target dummies and Mr.Smith the bot acting like the shopkeeper????
    I thought v4 was from the point where Cmune removed the skater avatar and replaced him by the half soldier dude.
    Correct me if I am wrong
  • Accursed Legend.Accursed Legend. Posts: 766REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    [quote="Moongod"
    What was the version.in which we had the avatar on an airship and the shop appeared a lil bit reddish with the bots as the target dummies and Mr.Smith the bot acting like the shopkeeper????
    I thought v4 was from the point where Cmune removed the skater avatar and replaced him by the half soldier dude.
    Correct me if I am wrong[/quote]
    That was V4.
    Can't play much due to studies
    Moongod wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong

You are talking about earlier Uberstrike. All Uberstrike versions are products of CMUNE's 4th major update, so yeah, to shorten it up: Version 4.
    Version 3 was still titled as Paradise Paintball.

Johnnie8 wrote:
    Moongod wrote:

Correct me if I am wrong

You are talking about earlier Uberstrike. All Uberstrike versions are products of CMUNE's 4th major update, so yeah, to shorten it up: Version 4.
    Version 3 was still titled as Paradise Paintball.

Lol thnx man....thought i played from 3.0
  • JeffRozakJeffRozak Posts: 639REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer

I believe that's called pulling "a rozak." :lol:

• ~Invaders Must Die~Invaders Must Die Posts: 81REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    JeffRozak wrote:

I believe that's called pulling "a rozak." :lol:

AHHAHAHHHH SO True XD (no offense) :lol:
    I need a siggy