Y I CANT PLAY UBERSTRIKE

787880787880 Posts: 11REGISTERED
edited July 2012 in Support and Bug Reports
Hey Uberstrike Moderators or respected admin i like to ask a question how to reinstall uberstrike because i was having a problem in loading in uberstrike it says fail to launch unity web player and it says the error details i need to download directX9 and video card drivers but when i first download the uberstrike there are no directX9 and video card something like that so please help me.answer my question please AS SOON AS POSSIBLE pleazeee i really want to play today cause i miss playing uberstrike.i guess if i play uberstrike again i will be noob because i did not play uberstrike for how many dayz!so please answer quick :cry: i really wANT to PL4Y!!!! :evil:
Post edited by Unknown User on
answer my question or ill die XD
·

Comments

• Youssef AlyYoussef Aly Posts: 523REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    787880 wrote:
    Hey Uberstrike Moderators or respected admin i like to ask a question how to reinstall uberstrike because i was having a problem in loading in uberstrike it says fail to launch unity web player and it says the error details i need to download directX9 and video card drivers but when i first download the uberstrike there are no directX9 and video card something like that so please help me.answer my question please AS SOON AS POSSIBLE pleazeee i really want to play today cause i miss playing uberstrike.i guess if i play uberstrike again i will be noob because i did not play uberstrike for how many dayz!so please answer quick :cry: i really wANT to PL4Y!!!! :evil:

dude ... maybe ur video card is bad .. and ur RAM are low .. [ Play it on the site ]
    ·
  • ~H3ADSH0T~~H3ADSH0T~ Posts: 810REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    1 Make sure you have DirectX installed:
    Follow the on-screen instructions to install DirectX.

2 Update your graphics card drivers:

When you are updating your drivers, i suggest getting them from the manufacture of your computer (i.e dell, hp, acer, etc.) Here are a few examples:

If you have anymore questions, do not hesitate to ask.

Cheers,
    Adam
    YRqJ4.png
    ~ Cyber Security | Lag Solutions | OptimizeD (FPS Solutions) ~
    ·
  • 787880787880 Posts: 11REGISTERED
    thanks Yourself Aly and ~H3ADSHOT~ :D

@~H3ADSHOT~ i want the site for the download for vista tnx if u send it and tnx if u dont i will find it myself ok
    answer my question or ill die XD
    ·