hellp mee :o

Youssef AlyYoussef Aly Posts: 523REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
edited July 2012 in Support and Bug Reports
everytime i login to uberstrike ... i got [ Your account has been banned until July 25. If you want to dispute the ban please visit http://support.uberstrike.com/. ] and i didnt do anything , if i did can i know what did i do :(

Im so Sorry if i did anything bad but plzz remove the BAN :cry:
7joso.png
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• QuarterzQuarterz Posts: 1,026REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Hi friend,maybe ~H3ADSHOT~ ban you because you are stealing his artwork.I said maybe.I dont know the real

-Seqys
    everytime i login to uberstrike ... i got [ Your Account is Banned ] and i didnt do anything , if i did can i know what did i do :(

• BSpingpongBSpingpong Posts: 1,856REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Did you do anything wrong? If not then, there is currently a issue with the banning system, CMUNE thought they had a fix in the last update; evidently they did not. There is nothing you can do but wait 4-6 hours then try again.
    sig46.png
  • QuarterzQuarterz Posts: 1,026REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Yes,Try BSpingpong's steps :) . It should work
    BSpingpong wrote:
    There is currently a issue with the banning system, CMUNE thought they had a fix in the last update; evidently they did not. There is nothing you can do but wait 4-6 hours then try again.

• Youssef AlyYoussef Aly Posts: 523REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    BSpingpong wrote:
    Did you do anything wrong? If not then, there is currently a issue with the banning system, CMUNE thought they had a fix in the last update; evidently they did not. There is nothing you can do but wait 4-6 hours then try again.

.. but this like a perm ban when i login :cry: im really need help
  • Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    It's either:
    1. The very well-known bug. Wait 6 hours and try again.
    2. You were permanently banned for something. Send a message to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->.
    Remember to only send a message to CMUNE AFTER you waited for 6 hours.
    It's either:
    2. You were permanently banned for something. Send a message to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->.

ok thnx :) ... i will wait 6 hours
  • -RipTears--RipTears- Posts: 2,543REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    It's either:
    Celestial, I don't think that it is same as the disconnecting bug for speed hack but he can still wait for 6hours. Maybe someone report him for glitching or something else.

Certified Noob aka -RipTears-

edited July 2012
    It's either:
    Celestial, I don't think that it is same as the disconnecting bug for speed hack but he can still wait for 6hours. Maybe someone report him for glitching or something else.

i didnt glitch . :cry:
    Post edited by Youssef Aly on
  • Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    That's why I put either and two points. ;)

After seeing the screenshot which was recently added, I have a feeling your issue is #2. Just wait. If your account is still banned after 6 hours, do as I stated above.

Trying to convince us here you didn't glitch is a completely different subject. Save your arguments for later, or discuss it via PMs.
  • BSpingpongBSpingpong Posts: 1,856REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    It's either:
    Reporting someone will do nothing if the player is not braking the rules ;) Also as CD said, it looks like it is the second. ;/
    sig46.png
  • ~H3ADSH0T~~H3ADSH0T~ Posts: 810REGISTERED, Moderators UberStrike Moderator
    Your account has been banned until July 25. If you want to dispute the ban please visit http://support.uberstrike.com/

This sums it up.
    YRqJ4.png
    ~ Cyber Security | Lag Solutions | OptimizeD (FPS Solutions) ~
This discussion has been closed.