Epins, Redeem.

Wolf the CreatorWolf the Creator Posts: 1,677REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
edited July 2012 in Credits
What's a Epin? Does anybody know where to get the Pin Number from? O.o
Post edited by Unknown User on

·

Comments

• Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    ePins are a new payement methode to purchase credits on UberStrike. For more information about ePins, click the link below. :)

viewtopic.php?f=9&t=37976

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFlY1DCBvFo
    Above me is also a video of what ePin will hopefully become in the future. ;)
    ·
  • Wolf the CreatorWolf the Creator Posts: 1,677REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Touching :( I could cry allday D;. Lol thanks for your help anyways ;) much appreciated!

·
  • -B|oodseeker--B|oodseeker- Posts: 3,642REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Why can't everyone have the ability to use ePins? Not just those using GameSultan.

:P

--Deathwhisperer--
    Deathwhisperer --> - | Silencer | - --> -B|oodseeker-
    ·
  • tK PonytK Pony Posts: 775REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    When i went to the store i was looking for the Ultimate game card but I wanted the ePin card but i couldnt find it. I thought that it would have lots of money in there.
    Youtube Channel | How to make a signature.
    hPlhKW3.png
    96ilofh.png
    #ShadowmeccMustStayBanned!
    #Neel4Life
    #BAGEL
    My Leg!
    ·
  • Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    For now, the only place you can purchase ePins are from the website GameSultan. Maybe, in the near future, CMUNE will expand ePins to more sites and maybe even locations such as Internet Cafés.
    ·
This discussion has been closed.