Can't log in

134031603710014134031603710014 Posts: 58REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
edited June 2012 in Support and Bug Reports
I have a Uberstrike account and it's connected with Facebook and when I am trying to log in from cmune it doesn't work. I am clicking connect with facebook and typing in my email and password but then the pop up disappears and nothing is happening. I have tried with Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer but none of them worked. I even installed Uberstrike Windows and tried to log in from there but it didn't work.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Captain BadfortCaptain Badfort Posts: 96REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    ALRIGHT please let me know what computer brand do you use and is your software windows,osx lenux ETC how ever if you are using a small cpu with a small RAM then you need to put a high memory ram and you need to have a large IF THIS IS THE FIRST TIME YOU ARE FACING THIS PROBLEM you donot need to worry it might be automatically fixed if you still HAVe this problem COTACT A MODERATOR
    how to upload a PICTURE here
  • 134031603710014134031603710014 Posts: 58REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    It's not working when I am trying to connect with Facebook. I changed email after I downloaded Uberstrike HD to windows and now it's working to log in if I log in from Cmune without connecting with Facebook. I changed email and password and now it works. I think there is a problem with connecting with Facebook.
  • randompants61nrandompants61n Posts: 1REGISTERED
    hey guys i need help can some help me here is a pic

thanks randompants
    jpg
    jpg
    chrome 2012-06-23 19-02-16-46.jpg
  • Captain BadfortCaptain Badfort Posts: 96REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    yes it is However this weak or next weak a new update is comming so i hope these bugs will be finished
    how to upload a PICTURE here
  • ~Deathbringer~~Deathbringer~ Posts: 62REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    yes it is However this weak or next weak a new update is comming so i hope these bugs will be finished
    yes it is However this week or next week a new update is comming so i hope these bugs will be finished

Fixed.
    ON uberstrike HD You should be Entering random email details and password then the facebook Thing

glows and click It and it will redirect you to you'r main browser and..
    Enter you're facebook acc and it will make u a new cmune acc email and password and Voila! enter the Email and password you placed on the new cmune account makes.

(: happy to help

,Ivan1102

• Kenneth Jr.Kenneth Jr. Posts: 386REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    hey guys i need help can some help me here is a pic

thanks randompants
    Yeah I get that same error on my UberStrike HD for Windows.
    wag.png
    f3e544d2e3a4480786b8c3466fcc5f56.0.gif
  • Kenneth Jr.Kenneth Jr. Posts: 386REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Ivan1102 wrote:
    yes it is However this week or next week a new update is comming so i hope these bugs will be finished

Fixed.
    ON uberstrike HD You should be Entering random email details and password then the facebook Thing

glows and click It and it will redirect you to you'r main browser and..
    Enter you're facebook acc and it will make u a new cmune acc email and password and Voila! enter the Email and password you placed on the new cmune account makes.

(: happy to help

,Ivan1102
    That doesn't work... Argh. Imma see if I can contact the admins as to why is this happening!
    wag.png
    f3e544d2e3a4480786b8c3466fcc5f56.0.gif
  • 134031603710014134031603710014 Posts: 58REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    Try to reinstall it, because that bug used to happen to me very often. If it still happens just upgrade your computer.