How do I get free credits legally

Captain BadfortCaptain Badfort Posts: 96REGISTERED
edited August 2012 in Credits
Hi guys I want to know hOw do I earn or get free credits legally on of the method are to uberstrike.com than go to get credits then you go to earn credits by playing the games or using the app but that way still did not work I was online two hours playing one of those games but I got no credits
Post edited by Unknown User on
how to upload a PICTURE here

Comments

• ~H3ADSH0T~~H3ADSH0T~ Posts: 810REGISTERED, Moderators UberStrike Moderator
    There are many alternatives to SuperRewards. Please go to the link below to find out more information on how to earn free credits on UberStrike by using alternative companies.
    viewtopic.php?p=432609#p432609

If you would like to obtain the credits that were not received through SuperRewards, you can go here: viewtopic.php?p=432611#p432611

Simon1700 made these mega-threads for the sole purpose that people would have the information in front of them, so that they wouldn't need to ask. Next time, do a quick search. ;)

Cheers,
    Adam
    YRqJ4.png
    ~ Cyber Security | Lag Solutions | OptimizeD (FPS Solutions) ~
  • RicardioRicardio Posts: 823REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    To add on, most of those game app things don't work unless you download it and wait for a day. Be sure to read the description on SuperRewards to see if you did all of it too. :X
    KnzZj0z.jpg
  • therockrtherockr Posts: 2,030REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I'd suggest Swagbucks or a website like it. It may take some time, but you'll get your credits :)

EDIT - On SwagBucks, you earn swagbucks and once you get enough, you can buy Ultimate Game Cards. Not sure if they email the code or send the card to you, but you'll get it either way :)
    |Cool Fonts|
    I'm just a potato that's been chopped up and cooked into french fries

imageimage
    Name
    |this| for me please!
    - credits to Silverywolf for the PIE sig :) the other, me -
  • rhinoflyer5rhinoflyer5 Posts: 99REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 2
    I really suggest swagbucks. I've gotten 20$ off it already :D
    check out my tutorial on it http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ve6FNvYb4uw
    signature-1.jpg?t=1304724236
  • Stalker -_-Stalker -_- Posts: 2,207REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    There are many ways to get free credits here are a few

1. Swagbucks- its a site where you can earn points by doing surveys then change your swagbucks into uberstrike credits.
    2. The free credit surveys built into uberstrike- just do what it says with valid information and your good to go.
    3. Playspan - this is what i used. Its pretty much a website where you can earn cash through surveys or by watching videos then you can turn your playspan money into an ultimate game card to turn into uberstrike credits
    ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

STALKER

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
    Support My Uberstrike Visions
  • - The TROLLER -- The TROLLER - Posts: 2,428REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    nothing works here :( :( i i tried all things including swagbucks it says swagbucks are not available in Pakistan.

magnificent sig made my ~Impo$$ible|Ma$ter

This discussion has been closed.