PayByMobile Error?

julz mjulz m Posts: 24REGISTERED Occasional Poster
edited June 2012 in Credits
When I try the PayByMobile method through Playspan, it says "HTTP ERROR 500".

Why doesn't it work and what does this mean?

Anyone else who has had this problem post here.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• #*MORPH*##*MORPH*# Posts: 1,990REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Do you get this picture pop up?
    png
    png
    Untitled.png
    Untitled.png 30.1K
  • julz mjulz m Posts: 24REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    Yeah that's it. Do you know anything about it?
  • J_dawg.J_dawg. Posts: 4,901REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Same thing happens to me! I really need the AWP!!!

And I can't get them with my phone!
    J_dawg. wrote:
    Im putting myself under the tree for my family.
    Take it or leave it.

I found this amusing.
    -Arky
  • #*MORPH*##*MORPH*# Posts: 1,990REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    I get the error but only when i try and buy bundles but im sure it will be fixed soon ... :)
    Yeah I want to but the SPAS shotgun :) So hope they fix it soon!

I didn't try with bundles but makes no difference because there's no good bundles anyways haha.

They took away all the good lower priced ones. You can't buy any decent ones with mobile :(
    So is anyone able to tell me when this might be fixed by? Do any Mods here know anything about it?

It's been like this for ages now. Really want credits!
  • SquidHDSquidHD Posts: 562REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    julz m wrote:
    So is anyone able to tell me when this might be fixed by? Do any Mods here know anything about it?

It's been like this for ages now. Really want credits!
    This has nothing to do with the mods i guess you just have to wait untill the its fixed. :D
  • Delta.Delta. Posts: 1,549REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Hi julz m,

So If you want to buy credits using a Phone rather than PayBYMobile, you could also use Dao pay. Its harder than PayByMobile to use but this is a good Altenative! If you need help reguarding this, Send me a PM anytime!

Cheers,
    Alpha

I hope they fix it soon then :|

Thanks Alpha, i'll send you a PM :)
    I have emailed Playspan Support. Hopefully I get a reply soon enough and they fix it.
    Will post here again when I get a response.

Anyone else spoken to them or know anything else about it?
    They told me to "reset" browser and empty cache, but this made no difference. The only other thing they told me to do was use another payment method, which was REALLY helpful. (Sarcasm).

Anyone able to help me here...?
  • -Atomic|Nuke--Atomic|Nuke- Posts: 270REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    Try zonga or paymo,
    just enter your phone number then type the confirmation code that has been sent to your Phone,
    Best Regards,
    nitroboost.
    sigdny.png
    nitroboost -> Atomic|Nuke -> OrdinatorRifle -> -Atomic|Nuke-
  • ~H3ADSH0T~~H3ADSH0T~ Posts: 810REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Hmm.. Well let me see if i can help you out here. Below is a list of steps that you can take to help resolve this issue.
    Reload the web page - You can do that by clicking the refresh button on your browser.
    Even though the 500 Internal Server Error is reporting a general error on the web site's servers and not your computer, the server error may only be temporary. Reloading the page again will often be successful.

-Keep in mind that if you try purchasing the credit pack/bundle multiple times might result in multiple charges to you.

Wait 2-5 days - The 500 Internal Server Error message is one of the most common HTTP error message seen when checking out during an online purchase, so sales are often disrupted. Often times waiting it out is the best solution that you can take.
    Try a different payment method - You can always try buying a Ultimate Game Card instead of paying by mobile. If you are trying to use the PayByMobile option to prevent asking your parents for money, then you are also avoiding the necessary steps to troubleshoot your problem.

If this issue persists after 5 days, e-mail UltimatePay and let them know what is occurring. Be sure to include a screenshot of the event, and mention the you were trying to purchase credits through UberStrike.

If everyone who is having this issue e-mails UltimatePay, they will take the matter more seriously.

Good luck,
    Adam
    YRqJ4.png
    ~ Cyber Security | Lag Solutions | OptimizeD (FPS Solutions) ~