Can't access my account/Log in

TazzyyyTazzyyy Posts: 1,170REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
edited June 2012 in Support and Bug Reports
Hello.
You probably don't know me but am having problems with my account.
Alright here goes..
I can access my account on my laptop, meaning that I have saved my account details on it.
But, I used to always play on my PC. And my problem is that I've forgotten my password.
"Lost Password" button will not help me at all, cause I have used a fake email, when I started playing. So I'm kind of stuffed... Any idea's?
Post edited by Unknown User on
Former name: Tmaz700
#ROTO4EVA

Comments

• Natalie Portman_03Natalie Portman_03 Posts: 1,287REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Hmm. reminds me. Do you mean that if u use to log-in on you're laptop it doesnt work or you're Password is forgotten if so. contact <!-- e --><a href="mailto:Support@cmune.com">Support@cmune.com</a><!-- e --> Well idk. i guess you know how to send on <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->

well post here if you don't know. ;)

Or click here.
    support@cmune.com
    Ubersig4.png
  • StrictlyHuskyStrictlyHusky Posts: 35REGISTERED
    Tmaz...
    You Could actually make that fake email address real and then send the password recovery email...
    That usually works. If not, contact cmune at their support email address: <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->

- Husky
    StrictlyHuskyFTW-1.png
    Made By StrictlyHusky
  • MountdewMountdew Posts: 746REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Try to clear your browser's Cache, Cookies, and History. I hope you didn't change setting on your browser.
    Try another browser if you can.
  • Xx..GOD..xXXx..GOD..xX Posts: 763REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Its Useless For Putting In-Valid Emails !
    But a One that is Valid !
    So Click On Lost Password , Go to Your Browser Then Follow The Instructions Show in your INBOX
    Then Normally They Say Passwords like this 8f4GFIT **
    Then Login Using that type Of Password And Afterwards You Can Change Your Password And Play
    And Here the Solution Is it Send an email to <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->

Hopefully,
    Xx..GOD..xX
    xB1l0.png