You were disconnected ! Please restart uberstrike to log in.

Comments

• Lil-saint :PLil-saint :P Posts: 1,340REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    puerto wrote:
    Seems this issue is happening to quite a few players.

We are currently investigating what causes it, hopefully we can have it fixed before long.
    In the meantime, I would like to know some more details about the bug:
    Does this problem also happen when you use another browser on the same computer?
    If you create a new account, do you still get this same Disconnection message?
    What operating system and browser are you using

Thanks!
    -P

Does this problem also happen when you use another browser on the same computer? No
    If you create a new account, do you still get this same Disconnection message? No
    What operating system and browser are you using Mozilla, I try to open my account on Google Chrome but the same thing happened :(

• -Illusion|Sniper--Illusion|Sniper- Posts: 26REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    Idraki wrote:
    First I gt Banned bug.
    Then I log in back and this is what happen.Lol,I'm boring.I want to play UberStrike......
    GreatBug2.jpg
    this is exactly what i got Idraki can u log in yet?
  • M.Dilo98M.Dilo98 Posts: 7REGISTERED Junior Poster
    I have the same problem from 2 hours D: !!!!! RESOLVE THE PROBLEM!!!
    Logo-1.png

cooltext673663910.png
  • datu.salahuddindatu.salahuddin Posts: 49REGISTERED
    This thing happened to my twice already, 1st yesterday and of course now.... This only happen to the ID that we were using, new ID can log in safely. It has been terrible for me, the Bug Map where after the time stop and still no XP... and now this.... Please let me enjoy this, i have been very patient through out the years and i just wanted a great comeback. NOT THIS !
  • Lil-saint :PLil-saint :P Posts: 1,340REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    This thing happened to my twice already, 1st yesterday and of course now.... This only happen to the ID that we were using, new ID can log in safely. It has been terrible for me, the Bug Map where after the time stop and still no XP... and now this.... Please let me enjoy this, i have been very patient through out the years and i just wanted a great comeback. NOT THIS !

wait for 4 hours :)

• Noobletz86Noobletz86 Posts: 211REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    :mrgreen: Hi guys, I found that the bug only happens in Akira Server...
    I avoid it now... :mrgreen:
    Imma stalk you like Slender
    ZROpe.png
    Ty Funky for the Slendy siggy :3 
    ^ Pwn spelt wrongly but too lazy to correct. Ty RM for da sig ^-^
  • Noobletz86Noobletz86 Posts: 211REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    OMG guys it's not fixed yet...was playing in akira server today and it happened to me again! thisis the 3rd time for me!!! :evil: :evil: :evil:

From what i see, it happens in Akira server only....my friends say so too....

Dear,
    Cmune, Please fix this bug ASAP. Might I suggest that you guys destroy the Akira Server since it has the major bug, then replace it with another new server? Neptune maybe?
    Imma stalk you like Slender
    ZROpe.png
    Ty Funky for the Slendy siggy :3 
    ^ Pwn spelt wrongly but too lazy to correct. Ty RM for da sig ^-^
  • Luna LovegoodLuna Lovegood Posts: 1,132REGISTERED, Moderators UberStrike Moderator
    Ugh, I am tired of this bug now.., Got it 3 times already -_-

Fix ASAP please?
  • RAZIYANRAZIYAN Posts: 1REGISTERED Newcomer
    hello guys.... i am experiencing the same problem now... i dont even hack... if i am banned.... then what is the use of excellent sniping? i only snipe people... and if my account is lost... i will lose my lvl 10 account. please... someone help how to solve this problem..
  • Gh@$t FighterGh@$t Fighter Posts: 62REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    answer is pretty it is becuz of bug or slowness of ur comp cuz uberstrike is online game so it is becuz bug or it is becuz hack thts all if it is bug u can play ur account if it is hack u cannot play ur uberstrike thts all

GH@$t Fighter
    N3VER Give up !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Proud Leader Of [{EWU}} : ELITE WARFIGHTER UNIT.............................................
  • $The Shadow$$The Shadow$ Posts: 35REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    i hope its fixed soon, cuz i cant do anything
    Signature_13part1.png
    Signature_13part2.png
  • Thought|ArchfieldThought|Archfield Posts: 146REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    its happending to me too.I tried my second acc and it worked
  • Tatsuya_WangTatsuya_Wang Posts: 5REGISTERED Junior Poster
    I got the same problem, before this happened. I left my game without closing the browser,after that I got banned for reason = Speedhack. I didn't speedhack, swear to god. My that was just my lag :(
    koko.gif
  • -Puma--Puma- Posts: 1,519REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    same problem i bought credits pls help
    1KF6u.png
    tArHFES.png
  • 133751620327366133751620327366 Posts: 1REGISTERED
    I had this problem jst today....and i deleted my browser caches and it worked. I used window 7 ...and google chrome. Hope it helps.
  • Thought|ArchfieldThought|Archfield Posts: 146REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    Actually,u just have to wait 4-6 hours or a day
  • AurosonicAurosonic Posts: 106REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    Hi,
    It looks like the bug hasn't been fixed yet because when I log-in I keep getting this message. I tried to clear the cache and restart my computer but it didn't work. What should I do? I'm bored to death and I need something to do lol.

Respectfully,
    -tflow

I'm not a forum goer but you can anyways contact me through facebook or skype ( frojdi.dymylja )
  • Luna LovegoodLuna Lovegood Posts: 1,132REGISTERED, Moderators UberStrike Moderator
    Why is this still happening?? Quite annoying when it happens once a week....

Please get this fixed for good, Cmune?
  • DashstroyerDashstroyer Posts: 6REGISTERED Junior Poster
    Oh fantastic, about 6-8 hours of not being able to play today cause of this. Really? I intended to level to 40 today and get it over and done with, now Ill have to wait another week. Will there be n form of compensation?
  • markgalangmarkgalang Posts: 16REGISTERED
    Guys! My username is markgalang i just leveled up to LVL 40 and now WTF... I CANT CONNECT :evil:
    CMUNE pls fix this bug i REALLY LOVE this game!!. I'VE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME FOR 2 yrs !
    IF YOU BANNED me for speed hacking I DONT HACK, ITS JUST MY LAG cuz my net is so slow at night.. :((

Lemme give u some info:
    1. My comp is an i7 990x with GTX 690 = NO HARDWARE PROBLEM
    2. I use Uberstrike HD program.
    3. I really love this game!
    Untitled-2%20copy.jpg
  • CYBORG~NOXCYBORG~NOX Posts: 34REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    Seems this issue is happening to quite a few players.

We are currently investigating what causes it, hopefully we can have it fixed before long.
    In the meantime, I would like to know some more details about the bug:

Does this problem also happen when you use another browser on the same computer?
    If you create a new account, do you still get this same Disconnection message?
    What operating system and browser are you using

well i am facing the same problem..its like 24 hours now still getting the same problem.
    1.Does this problem also happen when you use another browser on the same computer?
    =yes but only with the a/c that is affected.
    2.If you create a new account, do you still get this same Disconnection message?
    =NO
    3.What operating system and browser are you using?
    =windows 7 browser google chrome or uberstrike for windows HD.
    ok i tried loggin in just now...and voila!!! it worked..but when i try loggin it thru the Windows HD same error again...
  • its Equinoxits Equinox Posts: 680REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    This Bug Is Back

*Bug description. Please describe the bug IN DETAIL.
    When I logged In today night i got this

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-18%20at%209.40.48%20PM.png

The Previous bug said that u are banned but this doest say that but this bug says u are disconnected

*What application did the error occur in? (CMUNE Portal / Mac App /Facebook)

CMUNE Portal

*What browser were you using?

Safari

*What operating system were you using (including service pack if known)?

Lion 10.7.3

*Time/Date range (if reported time is significantly different from time of occurrence).

4:11 GMT

*What were you doing at the time of the error?

Refreshing Page cause my internet was working tough when i open chat tab it was showing me server is unreachable

*Can you replicate the error?

After getting this error If i refresh i can replicate error that

*Screenshot (if available).

Screen%20Shot%202012-06-18%20at%209.40.48%20PM.png

*Additional comments.

I think there is something wrong with photon server cause i refreshed the page cause my internet was working though when i opened chat tab it was saying server is unreachable so i refreshed my uber page and got this error

Best regards :)
  • The British EmpireThe British Empire Posts: 2,858REGISTERED Gideons Minion
    It never went. It only went in hibernation for 1-2 weeks. lol

Wait 4-6 hours.
    The British Empire has returned. 
    "There is no war - there is only the Harvest." - www.youtube.com/watch?v=b5c_U_-DQC0 
  • its Equinoxits Equinox Posts: 680REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    !$RICH$! wrote:
    It never went. It only went in hibernation for 1-2 weeks. lol

Wait 4-6 hours.

Yah but this time it did't show a error that u are banned for speed hacking :lol:
  • SaborWolfSaborWolf Posts: 10REGISTERED Junior Poster
    When I logged In today night i got the same picture as shown above in the first post

*What application did the error occur in? (CMUNE Portal / Mac App /Facebook)

CMUNE Portal

*What browser were you using?

Mac App / Safari

*What operating system were you using (including service pack if known)?

Mac OS X Lion 10.7.4

*Time/Date range (if reported time is significantly different from time of occurrence).

3:20 PM EST

*What were you doing at the time of the error?

Trying to login

*Can you replicate the error?

Yeah, if I try to login again, sure.

*Screenshot - Same as above... exactly the same

*Additional comments.

I've tried restarting my computer & router a couple of times & nothing works. So........... help ??
  • Dark|DevilDark|Devil Posts: 1,487REGISTERED
    There have no problems with your router or internet connections. It just a bugs. No need to restart the router or else. Just wait 4-6 hours and try again.
    UedZ3.png
    same prob is facing with the windows HD is it still not fixed yet.....it worked yesterday thru Cmune website but after some time same error is happening (you were disconnected) ....its been 4 days now can't play Uberstrike.
    tried everything like you guys mentioned in other posts. :evil:
    plizz Fix it ASAp
    very sorry i created a new post..coz i am soooo MAD :evil: :evil: :evil: its like 4 days no possible fix....
  • row505row505 Posts: 4,442REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    You might have to try and re-download the Windows client. However, I am not extremely sure because I use a Mac.
    If you need further help I suggest PM'ing tomh or one of the Admins/Mods :)
    rr1l.png
    rr2gq.png