Spring grenades-how can I use them?

MAGDA =)MAGDA =) Posts: 7REGISTERED
edited July 2012 in Tactics & Strategies
Hey guys!
Sorry, I dont know how I can use my spring grenades.
How does it work with those spring grenades?
Thank you :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• ---&gt;Arrow&lt;------>Arrow<--- Posts: 358REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    You can change your settings in the top right hand corner. You go to settings>Controls>Scroll all the way down till you see Quick Items>Quick Item 1>Click on the little ball next to it and put in the button you want. I use my middle mouse for it as it's very easy to use. But that's personal.

--->Arrow<---
    wolfsig_top.png
    wolfsig_btm.png
  • MAGDA =)MAGDA =) Posts: 7REGISTERED
    thank you. explained very well :) thanks a lot :D
  • ---&gt;Arrow&lt;------>Arrow<--- Posts: 358REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    MAGDA =) wrote:
    thank you. explained very well :) thanks a lot :D

No problem ! Enjoy playing uberstrike, you can always post more topics or send me a private message with any issue ! Glad to be of any help.

--->Arrow<---
    wolfsig_top.png
    wolfsig_btm.png
  • CrystalVivCrystalViv Posts: 562REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Hello there.
    You can put the springs on Quick item 1 2 or 3 for 1 u press 7 for 2 its 8 and for 3 its 9 I suggest equiping on Quick item 1 cuz its close to the controls.
    Hope that helps.
    P.S If u throw spring and press spacebar at the sametime then it takes you more higher then usual and its really helpfull on some ocasions.
    -Ovais-

Previous names: JustDie-_- -> -Finished- -> WalkWalking -> SoulofNight -> WOOT_ru

• -One-One Posts: 85REGISTERED
    MAGDA =) wrote:
    Hey guys!
    Sorry, I dont know how I can use my spring grenades.
    How does it work with those spring grenades?
    Thank you :)
    Ok hi,

First of all when you first brought those nades it will automatictly set it into number 7. But you could adjust that by going to the option menu on the top right corner. Then go straight to the Controls tab and scroll to the very bottom where you will find Quick item number1,2,3 click on the any quick item number 1(anyone of them actually) and select the button you would like it to be and where it could be press easily,quickly and confidently.(Your mouse scroll)(Mouse2)).
This discussion has been closed.