Transferring credits!!!

xX $oul $urfer XxxX $oul $urfer Xx Posts: 29REGISTERED
edited July 2012 in Credits
Please clarify the (dis)ability of transferring credits from one account to another.

There are many phishers out there, and many young trout....

When should I share my email account?

When should I share my paypal account?

When should I share my facebook account?

should I use the same email for my US account and FB account?

who will watch my dogs when I go to okinawa this week?

Can I transfer credits or have credits transferred from/to my account? If so, how? (not)...

oops, please disregard number 5... ;-)...

el profe viejo
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• xX $oul $urfer XxxX $oul $urfer Xx Posts: 29REGISTERED
    oh, and the other question, can they find out my account name, or any other information through the game code? in-game play or chat?

(these are FTAQBATA)... frequently thought about questions but afraid to ask....

Nobody wants to be a noob (well, i know I am so i dont care if you call me noob), but in todays would of hackers and crooked bankers, it is hard to know who we can trust... and young and old are suckers for sweet conversationalists...

I like the new disclosure at the beginning of all new chats and mails... but, there are still some things we older players think about and want younger players to know.... please make the answers to the above questions a part of the permanent FAQ list
  • IdrakiIdraki Posts: 519REGISTERED
    I like ur new idea,I also want to give my friend credit but He won't give his email.
  • r259r259 Posts: 3,258REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    say a person's acc got hacked, they can simply transfer all the credits to another acc :|
    red r5
    r529sigbottom.png
    r529sigtop.png
  • Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    CMUNE will never...EVER...release a feature like that...you have no idea how many scams will take place...we are talking about a currency which contains real value...
  • flapster1231flapster1231 Posts: 9REGISTERED
    you have no idea how many scams will take place...we are talking about a currency which contains real value...

Yes, maybe scams will take place, but there are some people out there who have problems buying credits because they either get banned from making purchases or even playing the game or their country is not supported for specific purchases. In this case, they could enable this feature so if a persons main account is banned from purchases or hacked, they can make a new account and buy credits on that one so they can transfer those credits to the main one. If its to a friend, they I'm sure they can be trusted in real life, but if its someone they don't know, then maybe a moderator or something can get involved and help with the situation. I personally think that if it is ever thought about, it could probably be a bit of a success and maybe have a few downs along the way. I think this is a good idea.

Flapster1231
  • Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    you have no idea how many scams will take place...we are talking about a currency which contains real value...

Yes, maybe scams will take place, but there are some people out there who have problems buying credits because they either get banned from making purchases or even playing the game or their country is not supported for specific purchases. In this case, they could enable this feature so if a persons main account is banned from purchases or hacked, they can make a new account and buy credits on that one so they can transfer those credits to the main one. If its to a friend, they I'm sure they can be trusted in real life, but if its someone they don't know, then maybe a moderator or something can get involved and help with the situation. I personally think that if it is ever thought about, it could probably be a bit of a success and maybe have a few downs along the way. I think this is a good idea.

Flapster1231
    First of all, if an account is banned, it's for a reason...the point of getting a ban, is to stay banned. Now if you find a way to screw around the ban and make a new account, CMUNE wont probably be happy...transferring credits, once again, will never, ever, happen.

Now, if you are really THAT desperate, ask your friend to send you an Ultimate Game Card code or other gift cards...you can also pay with Facebook Gift Cards if your main ÜberStrike account is connected to your Facebook account. =)
  • xX $oul $urfer XxxX $oul $urfer Xx Posts: 29REGISTERED
    I agree that banned players should stay banned and not have access to existing goods for transfer... banned mans, can no longer access, so such a transfer would be impossible.

It is a viable currency, and should be transferrable to some degree. Should it just be through something like e-bay?

there are many games that have a transfer/auction feature. If it is done within the game, as an in-house transfer only, with delay for confirmation, then it can be made safer.

Options like coins instead of credits is also an option.

but, basically, i think the proposed idea, is to have it run through the same "shop", with people being able to buy products at a cheaper price than regular (maybe a little more than sale), give 10% of sale back to c-mune, and let older credit users buy other gear. c-mune doesn't lose a dime, maybe makes more money, keeps everyone happy, and people try out more gear give more feedback.

just an idea and opinion...
  • The DifferenceThe Difference Posts: 262REGISTERED
    It would be an idea with a lot of complications, sounds good on first thought and then when thinking again, the "already" large amount of hackers and scammers out there would have an ever increasing oppurtunity to grab one's hard worked accounts. I think that CMUNE will defenitely talk about this but would NEVER implement it.
    tehdiffsigfinal.jpg
    2ndlayerthediff.jpg

"The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world's problem"
  • Morpheus.Morpheus. Posts: 991REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    true. never. never. never. up to you. i will. when the world will end.
  • HamSmellsGoodHamSmellsGood Posts: 1,222REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    CMUNE will never...EVER...release a feature like that...you have no idea how many scams will take place...we are talking about a currency which contains real value...

Agreed.
    The Internet is just filled with so meant cruel people that can work for things themselves, that's what prevents game makers from using awesome features such as that.
    CyPUdm6.png
  • Simon1700Simon1700 Posts: 3,149REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    If you want to give credits to a friend (the idea behind transferring credits) or you're having issues with a credit card, there is always the option of a UGC.
This discussion has been closed.