glitch in lost paradise

cadazacadaza Posts: 620REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
edited October 2011 in Support and Bug Reports
I just wonder.
I really thought that the glitches in this map were erased and fixed. ;)
BUT!! :o
Just before here I and others did see shots came from places under the bottom in the water or through the rocks.
I want to mention 2 examples.
1.) in the cave where the start for the tunnel is and was hit from absolute no possible direction that was fair.
2.) in the tunnel I was given shots that came through the walls.

so please is it really that bad way that some glitches still are out there?
If so can u please fix them other wise I have to end play that map fro now.
Post edited by Unknown User on
cadazasig.jpg
4tnew4.jpg

Comments

• Dark DroneDark Drone Posts: 358REGISTERED
    there are no tunnels in lost paradise :)
    ~DD
    DD%20Prime%20Noobs%20Sig2.png
  • Cyborger1Cyborger1 Posts: 179REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    I think you mixed-up MI2 with LP2

As for being shot through the walls, it's most probably sync/lag.

• cj youngcj young Posts: 3,544REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    no the glich is still pretty easy to use. By that I do mean you can go in the glich still. They didn't 100% fix it. They just patched it.
    I'm inactive. If you would like to talk to me, hit me up on facebook. My facebook is, as always has been, cjyoung54. If you add me, please message me a short reply as to who you are and how I know you. Please use your user name from when I know you.

Also, I use skype, same user.

Hope to see some of you.
  • r259r259 Posts: 3,256REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    don't you mean MI2, and this is exploiting a bug you should report them just like map mixing
    red r5
    r529sigbottom.png
    r529sigtop.png
    r259 wrote:
    don't you mean MI2, and this is exploiting a bug you should report them just like map mixing
    if your talking to me it has been reported :p
    I'm inactive. If you would like to talk to me, hit me up on facebook. My facebook is, as always has been, cjyoung54. If you add me, please message me a short reply as to who you are and how I know you. Please use your user name from when I know you.

Hope to see some of you.
  • gbekljbuseinaerhi2gbekljbuseinaerhi2 Posts: 1,760REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    but there's a glitch in LP2..i saw a lot of guys doing it..lol..

what they do is they go behind the stairs at the 2 huts..

then they walk for like a short time facing the stairs..

then they would stop then they will crouch then he/she will fall and some sort of go underwater..
    Why so serious?
  • cadazacadaza Posts: 620REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    sry my mistake. :!:
    Of course i meant Monkey Island. ;)
    I mixed them up and maybe im mixed up in mind aswell :lol:

Yeah I do mean momkey island and to answer when u get a shot through the walls I cant just see this as another thing than just a glitch user.
    When in the saqme game receive 4 kills from one and the same person. and u see the fire go through places dont exist without a glitch.
    The guy is in the water below me and shoot me.
    I am in the tunnel and im killed with shots like the time we had more glitches in monkey island.

I just want to know if theirs something going on to erase all glitches we have in the game.
    It´s just so unmature and unsportmanlike to use glitches just because u can. :evil:
    cadazasig.jpg
    4tnew4.jpg
  • Owl.Owl. Posts: 986REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    guys ive SEEN people glitch in lp2 and mi2 and can even tell you where they glitch

i personally HATE glitchers and would like to see them all banned PERM so if i can show a mod sometime that would really help
    screenshot20120601at952.png
    “A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”
    D4RK4RROW wrote:
    guys ive SEEN people glitch in lp2 and mi2 and can even tell you where they glitch

i personally HATE glitchers and would like to see them all banned PERM so if i can show a mod sometime that would really help
    They don't like for you to show them they got beta's for that. Ik I asked alk

Hope to see some of you.
  • KozicalKozical Posts: 456REGISTERED
    cj young wrote:
    D4RK4RROW wrote:

If any users knows a glitch, it is more than likely the beta testers know it, and the adminds/developers know it also, it will be fixed in the next update.
    25tu8ux.png
    Kozical wrote:
    If any users knows a glitch, it is more than likely the beta testers know it, and the adminds/developers know it also, it will be fixed in the next update.
    thats why I stoped telling them

Hope to see some of you.
  • awsome jakeawsome jake Posts: 82REGISTERED
    how do you fly :? i want to know
    fights noobs loves afl
  • ashlee rulzashlee rulz Posts: 16REGISTERED
    many ppl glitch in ml and lp2 they just go underground and bang :cry: ur dead
    Screen%20Shot%202011-10-06%20at%209.31.44%20AM%20copy%202.jpg
    It is better to be hated for wat u r, than to be luved wat ur not
  • ashlee rulzashlee rulz Posts: 16REGISTERED
    see this video to belive :arrow: -snip-
    Screen%20Shot%202011-10-06%20at%209.31.44%20AM%20copy%202.jpg
    It is better to be hated for wat u r, than to be luved wat ur not
  • <3 W00t<3 W00t Posts: 2,644REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    how do you fly :? i want to know

freeasabird in chat, of course.
    see this video to belive :arrow:

Already known, link snip'd because we don't need to share.

• Arthur-DentArthur-Dent Posts: 5,545REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    but there's a glitch in LP2..i saw a lot of guys doing it..lol..

what they do is they go behind the stairs at the 2 huts..

then they walk for like a short time facing the stairs..

then they would stop then they will crouch then he/she will fall and some sort of go underwater..
    Congratz on telling everyone.
    Spoiler:
  • Simon1700Simon1700 Posts: 3,149REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    Congratz on telling everyone.

Congrats on making another useless post.
  • BlAcKGhOsTLoRdBlAcKGhOsTLoRd Posts: 7REGISTERED
    There was a guy that I think accidentally glitched and was stuck in the ground and was unable to be shot but was able to shoot other people. When i was spectating he was still swimming like he was in the water but was stuck in the ground.
  • Owl.Owl. Posts: 986REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    cj young wrote:
    D4RK4RROW wrote:

There is multiple trees people can glitch with ( actually most in lp2) and I tested the spots they use in a training mode and they work I would very much like to show a mad who can then show a programmer so they can be patched

D4RK
    screenshot20120601at952.png
    “A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”