glitch in lost paradise

cadazacadaza Posts: 620REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
edited October 2011 in Support and Bug Reports
I just wonder.
I really thought that the glitches in this map were erased and fixed. ;)
BUT!! :o
Just before here I and others did see shots came from places under the bottom in the water or through the rocks.
I want to mention 2 examples.
1.) in the cave where the start for the tunnel is and was hit from absolute no possible direction that was fair.
2.) in the tunnel I was given shots that came through the walls.

so please is it really that bad way that some glitches still are out there?
If so can u please fix them other wise I have to end play that map fro now.
Post edited by Unknown User on
cadazasig.jpg
4tnew4.jpg

Comments

• Dark DroneDark Drone Posts: 358REGISTERED
    there are no tunnels in lost paradise :)
    ~DD
    DD%20Prime%20Noobs%20Sig2.png
  • Cyborger1Cyborger1 Posts: 178REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    I think you mixed-up MI2 with LP2

As for being shot through the walls, it's most probably sync/lag.

• cj youngcj young Posts: 3,540REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    no the glich is still pretty easy to use. By that I do mean you can go in the glich still. They didn't 100% fix it. They just patched it.
    1a76UMU.png
    jwWON.png
    Want to learn to be better? Check this out.
  • r259r259 Posts: 3,258REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    don't you mean MI2, and this is exploiting a bug you should report them just like map mixing
    red r5
    r529sigbottom.png
    r529sigtop.png
    r259 wrote:
    don't you mean MI2, and this is exploiting a bug you should report them just like map mixing
    if your talking to me it has been reported :p
    1a76UMU.png
    jwWON.png
  • gbekljbuseinaerhi2gbekljbuseinaerhi2 Posts: 1,760REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    but there's a glitch in LP2..i saw a lot of guys doing it..lol..

what they do is they go behind the stairs at the 2 huts..

then they walk for like a short time facing the stairs..

then they would stop then they will crouch then he/she will fall and some sort of go underwater..
    Why so serious?
  • cadazacadaza Posts: 620REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    sry my mistake. :!:
    Of course i meant Monkey Island. ;)
    I mixed them up and maybe im mixed up in mind aswell :lol:

Yeah I do mean momkey island and to answer when u get a shot through the walls I cant just see this as another thing than just a glitch user.
    When in the saqme game receive 4 kills from one and the same person. and u see the fire go through places dont exist without a glitch.
    The guy is in the water below me and shoot me.
    I am in the tunnel and im killed with shots like the time we had more glitches in monkey island.

I just want to know if theirs something going on to erase all glitches we have in the game.
    It´s just so unmature and unsportmanlike to use glitches just because u can. :evil:
    cadazasig.jpg
    4tnew4.jpg
  • Owl.Owl. Posts: 986REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    guys ive SEEN people glitch in lp2 and mi2 and can even tell you where they glitch

i personally HATE glitchers and would like to see them all banned PERM so if i can show a mod sometime that would really help
    screenshot20120601at952.png
    “A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”
    D4RK4RROW wrote:
    guys ive SEEN people glitch in lp2 and mi2 and can even tell you where they glitch

i personally HATE glitchers and would like to see them all banned PERM so if i can show a mod sometime that would really help
    They don't like for you to show them they got beta's for that. Ik I asked alk
    1a76UMU.png
    jwWON.png
  • KozicalKozical Posts: 456REGISTERED
    cj young wrote:
    D4RK4RROW wrote:

If any users knows a glitch, it is more than likely the beta testers know it, and the adminds/developers know it also, it will be fixed in the next update.
    25tu8ux.png
    Kozical wrote:
    If any users knows a glitch, it is more than likely the beta testers know it, and the adminds/developers know it also, it will be fixed in the next update.
    thats why I stoped telling them
    1a76UMU.png
    jwWON.png
  • awsome jakeawsome jake Posts: 82REGISTERED
    how do you fly :? i want to know
    fights noobs loves afl
  • ashlee rulzashlee rulz Posts: 16REGISTERED
    many ppl glitch in ml and lp2 they just go underground and bang :cry: ur dead
    Screen%20Shot%202011-10-06%20at%209.31.44%20AM%20copy%202.jpg
    It is better to be hated for wat u r, than to be luved wat ur not
  • ashlee rulzashlee rulz Posts: 16REGISTERED
    see this video to belive :arrow: -snip-
    Screen%20Shot%202011-10-06%20at%209.31.44%20AM%20copy%202.jpg
    It is better to be hated for wat u r, than to be luved wat ur not
  • &lt;3 W00t<3 W00t Posts: 2,637REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    how do you fly :? i want to know

freeasabird in chat, of course.
    see this video to belive :arrow:

Already known, link snip'd because we don't need to share.

• Arthur-DentArthur-Dent Posts: 5,539REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    but there's a glitch in LP2..i saw a lot of guys doing it..lol..

what they do is they go behind the stairs at the 2 huts..

then they walk for like a short time facing the stairs..

then they would stop then they will crouch then he/she will fall and some sort of go underwater..
    Congratz on telling everyone.
    bXRC8.pngchatchange.png
    nad wrote:
    Neel's currently moonlighting as a lifeguard on beaches in Bali and is keeping the people of Indonesia safe from Sharks!
    UberArena; a HoE Style Map - UberStrike Concepts - Tactics Guide
  • Simon1700Simon1700 Posts: 3,149REGISTERED, Global Moderators Global Moderator
    Congratz on telling everyone.

Congrats on making another useless post.
  • BlAcKGhOsTLoRdBlAcKGhOsTLoRd Posts: 7REGISTERED
    There was a guy that I think accidentally glitched and was stuck in the ground and was unable to be shot but was able to shoot other people. When i was spectating he was still swimming like he was in the water but was stuck in the ground.
  • Owl.Owl. Posts: 986REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    cj young wrote:
    D4RK4RROW wrote:

There is multiple trees people can glitch with ( actually most in lp2) and I tested the spots they use in a training mode and they work I would very much like to show a mad who can then show a programmer so they can be patched

D4RK
    screenshot20120601at952.png
    “A wise old owl sat on an oak; The more he saw the less he spoke; The less he spoke the more he heard; Why aren't we like that wise old bird?”