Hacked account

@DASH@@DASH@ Posts: 718REGISTERED
edited October 2011 in Support and Bug Reports
So it goes like this.....(please be informed that i got my account back due to verification mail)

I was playing uber when someone logged in to my account and i was logged off from my account....but after that i can't log in to my account anymore so i clicked forget password and went to my yahoo account and the new password was sent there....

so then i logged to my account to see that my 20,348 points was reduced 3,893 right before my eyes :cry: :cry: :cry:

please let me recover those lose points, please im begging you :'(

and yeah i found out who the hacker was the name was El driagones
Post edited by Unknown User on
sUkII.png
9aGqP.png

A very big thanks to Funkinator for this AMAZING Sig <3

&_&

Comments

• Celestial DivinityCelestial Divinity Posts: 4,227REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    So far, there is no proven way of an account being hacked, so it's probably due to account sharing, which is a ban-able offense. So think back, did you ever tell anyone your password? Did you ever go to a public computer and clicked save password?
  • @DASH@@DASH@ Posts: 718REGISTERED
    no i never did anything wrong...nevermind ill just get this lost points back. i can do it i still have credit :)
    sUkII.png
    9aGqP.png

A very big thanks to Funkinator for this AMAZING Sig <3

&_&
  • GabrielGabriel Posts: 1,258REGISTERED
    When did this happen exactly (time + timezone)?

How do you know that this player stole your account?
    Admins and mods do not provide direct support via PM. Please post on the support forum. You can also contact Cmune's support here. Interested in becoming a mod? Read this first.
  • WhereDaHoneyDipsAtWhereDaHoneyDipsAt Posts: 210REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    Hey my lil brother can't log into his account. I have been trying to use the forgot password thing but none of the passwords are working. Any help would be much appreciated. :D
    You were playing when you said you were ready...
  • &lt;3 W00t<3 W00t Posts: 2,629REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    If the password sent to you does not work, you are logging into the wrong account.

• GabrielGabriel Posts: 1,258REGISTERED
    Hey my lil brother can't log into his account. I have been trying to use the forgot password thing but none of the passwords are working. Any help would be much appreciated. :D
    Don't type, copy and paste the email address and password from the recover password email.
    Admins and mods do not provide direct support via PM. Please post on the support forum. You can also contact Cmune's support here. Interested in becoming a mod? Read this first.
    W00t wrote:
    If the password sent to you does not work, you are logging into the wrong account.
    It's the right one it even shows his account's name so yea nothing wrong with the email we are using.
  • &lt;3 W00t<3 W00t Posts: 2,629REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    Ensure that you aren't copying in a space as well, I've done that multiple times.

W00t wrote:
    Ensure that you aren't copying in a space as well, I've done that multiple times.
    Tried it again made sure I had no spaces in it and still wouldnt work. I even sent a new password still nothing.