SPEED HACK

pzychoxdpzychoxd Posts: 995REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
edited March 2011 in Support and Bug Reports
...hey most of the players Use a speed hacking tool....!!!!!!!!AND THIS IS CHEATING.....this is uncontroled unless you try to put a gameguard.....i always notice a player who uses this cheat and it is really easy for them to kill,,,it is also very easy to download this file....hate it :evil:
Post edited by Unknown User on
Z3BaI.png
Qfgrq.gif

Comments

• DaaronDaaron Posts: 2,250REGISTERED UberStrike QA Tester
    CMUNE is working on anti-hacking tools for the game to make preventing hackers even easier. Try to be patient as they develop it. Until then, reporting those hackers is the best way to help get rid of them.
    They think that going to church 1 or 2 times a year makes them a christian, so therefore, if I go to a garage 2 times a year I'm a car.
  • pzychoxdpzychoxd Posts: 995REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Daaron wrote:
    CMUNE is working on anti-hacking tools for the game to make preventing hackers even easier. Try to be patient as they develop it. Until then, reporting those hackers is the best way to help get rid of them.

this problem cannot be controled!!!!!this game can be also played in social networkingsites such as facebook and etc!!!so you mean CMUNE gonna put a gameguard on the socialnetworking sites???thats impossible??bringing the pp is the only way...lol
    Z3BaI.png
    Qfgrq.gif
  • DaaronDaaron Posts: 2,250REGISTERED UberStrike QA Tester
    Or CMUNE could make an anti-hacking feature that is within the game itself.
    They think that going to church 1 or 2 times a year makes them a christian, so therefore, if I go to a garage 2 times a year I'm a car.
  • &lt;3 W00t<3 W00t Posts: 2,637REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    I don't know why people think that you can't have ACC on social network games. It just has to be inside the games code, just like every other anticheat in the world.

• Snake DoctorSnake Doctor Posts: 3,954REGISTERED, ADMINISTRATORS CDT Developer
    SnakeDoc.png
    Taking the Red Pill is a waste of time if you wash it down with Kool-Aid
    Direct complaints to /dev/null
This discussion has been closed.