Deleting/Deactivating Account

Love & PeaceLove & Peace Posts: 630REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
edited March 2011 in Support and Bug Reports
Hey y'all, does anyone know how to delete or deactivate an UbertStrike account? I searched the forums, but I couldn't find a suitable answer.
Post edited by Unknown User on
Vi Veri Veniversum Vivus Vici

Comments

• BBOY ACEBBOY ACE Posts: 800REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 2
    Hey y'all, does anyone know how to delete or deactivate an UbertStrike account? I searched the forums, but I couldn't find a suitable answer.
    i dont really think you can delete an account
    4GYeJ.png
    If you would like to add me on Ps3 my username: inFAMOUSBEAST21 Cheers
  • SPRING!SPRING! Posts: 5,130REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    BBOY ACE wrote:
    i dont really think you can delete an account
    BBOY is right. You can't delete account that I know of
    ponies.jpg
    I like ponies a LOT and disrespecting mods this is why I somehow ended with this signature.
  • WHAT NOWWHAT NOW Posts: 8,314REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    You cant delete it but you can be super in active. The results are the same.

Would this be your account?

WN-sigpng
  • SPRING!SPRING! Posts: 5,130REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    WHAT NOW wrote:
    You cant delete it but you can be super in active. The results are the same.

Would this be your account?
    Ya
    ponies.jpg
    I like ponies a LOT and disrespecting mods this is why I somehow ended with this signature.
  • KXI SYSTEMKXI SYSTEM Posts: 3,926REGISTERED
    You can email CMUNE and ask them to do so at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->
    du8P5.jpg
  • superriku11superriku11 Posts: 1,839REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    KXI SYSTEM wrote:
    You can email CMUNE and ask them to do so at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:support@cmune.com">support@cmune.com</a><!-- e -->
    Accounts aren't deleted unless there is good reason to do so. If you don't want the account, simply leave it, forget about it. There is currently no system for deleting accounts, so it's not something that a user can do. Like I said though, there really is no reason to delete an account. :)
    dynfosig.jpg
    sOTWqeZ
    Want a signature that auto-updates your:
    Global Rank, splats, number of people who've viewed your signature?
    One that can display any stats you want?
    Visit DyNFO to get one for free!
  • ShikamoriShikamori Posts: 0REGISTERED Newcomer
    I have a cues to delete my account, i have a facebook account that  i play in UberStrike and i created another account on CMune with the same E-Mail and diffirent passwords , and when i downloaded UberStrike HD i thinked i can play with the Facebook account but i logged in with the CMune account, i wish to delete the CMune account to play with the facebook one. ^^ 
    CMune account --> Kaos-Ray
    Facebook account --> Shikamori
    Thanks,
  • -Freaky|Ninja--Freaky|Ninja- Posts: 34REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    just go to change password and type anything blanky in the keyboard that is what i did today.so u would never be able to acees ur account

• lamborghini7lamborghini7 Posts: 1REGISTERED Newcomer
    Shikamori said:
    I have a cues to delete my account, i have a facebook account that  i play in UberStrike and i created another account on CMune with the same E-Mail and diffirent passwords , and when i downloaded UberStrike HD i thinked i can play with the Facebook account but i logged in with the CMune account, i wish to delete the CMune account to play with the facebook one. ^^ 
    CMune account --> Kaos-Ray
    Facebook account --> Shikamori
    Thanks,
    That's EXACTLY what happened to me!! PLEASE HELP