Some People saying Bad Words

Whirlpool007Whirlpool007 Posts: 149REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
You know,while I was playing UberStrike,there are some people saying bad words,such as people saying F,******,or S without their real word so they will never get banned,we do not allow bad words to Uberstrike.So if players saw people saying bad words,please Ban them on the ban window.

Thanks for keeping UberStrike safe

Whirlpool007
Post edited by Unknown User on
·

Comments

• messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,290REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    You know,while I was playing UberStrike,there are some people saying bad words,such as people saying F,******,or S without their real word so they will never get banned,we do not allow bad words to Uberstrike.So if players saw people saying bad words,please Ban them on the ban window.

Thanks for keeping UberStrike safe

Whirlpool007

the **** is the censor system. CMUNE set up the censor system to prevent cursing. That is what u r seeing, and people cannot get banned for it I dont believe..
    ·
  • Whirlpool007Whirlpool007 Posts: 149REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    We have to keep UberStrike safe,even though Uberstrike is an Action Game,we must not let them say bad words,but if you think it is really bad,ban them on the ban window.

Whirlpool007
    ·
    We have to keep UberStrike safe,even though Uberstrike is an Action Game,we must not let them say bad words,but if you think it is really bad,ban them on the ban window.

Whirlpool007

U dont understand. U dont actually c the words because CMUN has a censor system. So when someone actually says the f word is appears on other players screens as ****.
    ·
  • Whirlpool007Whirlpool007 Posts: 149REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 1
    really oh ok i see,
    ·
  • TheBestSniperTheBestSniper Posts: 503REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1

Whirlpool007
    you have to be younger than ten. LOL this is the perfect forum for ya! the "NEWCOMER" forum, you have alot to learn, young padawan :P :lol:
    apfqd1.png
    20964qt.png
    ·
  • Daniel 95Daniel 95 Posts: 562REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    But sometimes the communicator makes me angry. A friend tried to told me the word "facebook" but it was always censured. Its of the tree letters fac I think. Or another example is password. It's censured, too.
    Sorry for my bad English, I'm still learning
    daniel95.jpg
    ·
    Daniel 95 wrote:
    But sometimes the communicator makes me angry. A friend tried to told me the word "facebook" but it was always censured. Its of the tree letters fac I think. Or another example is password. It's censured, too.

Instead of password say pword. That isnt censroed. The word Jah is censored as well, which is rly wierd.
    ·
  • FlimFlim Posts: 1,302REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Daniel 95 wrote:

The word "password" is censored in most games, along with "phone" and other words that could be used to share personal information. This is done to ensure users safety.
    Flim : Former Moderator
    ·
    kicibutt wrote:
    Flim wrote:
    Daniel 95 wrote:

The word "password" is censored in most games, along with "phone" and other words that could be used to share personal information. This is done to ensure users safety.

Hey Flim why is my name censored. People told me whenever i type Kicibutt its censored

"butt"
    ·