Weapons Add-On Contest

Comments

• tomh2092tomh2092 Posts: 7,124REGISTERED, Forum User of The Month Level 9000 Warlock
    tomh2092 wrote:
    shdw97! wrote:
    previously useless weapon.
    The handgun has never been a useless weapon.
    That's true has u seen ATOMjke with handgun
    Yes I have seen ATOMjke with the handgun, you should of seen me with it version 3.
    c02C1.png
    349Z3.png
    Signatures: No signature requests via PM system - use this topic please | 1v1 | Tactics & Strategies for the Pistol
  • Paintballerzboy2Paintballerzboy2 Posts: 1,298REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    The handgun is my backup weapon its pretty good i can get lots of kills with it :D
  • ktayahktayah Posts: 1,181REGISTERED
    Original Weapon: Shotgun
    New Weapon Name: Cyclopes
    Weapon Class: Shotgun

Weapon Modification: Unlike the ordinary shotgun, this one only has one barrel hence the name Cyclopes but the result makes the shotgun much more accurate. Like any gun that is this accurate it has a welded scope on the top but remember this is still not a sniper anything more than the length of Temple of Ravens will result in an inaccurate shot.
    MySecondSigcopy.png
    dumpingjucks.png
  • michael42michael42 Posts: 1,429REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3

Original Weapon: machine gun
    New Weapon Name: MGreflex
    Weapon Class: machine gun

Weapon Modification: I know some people have enter this but i have a few thing to add to it. Right now the mg as an iron site. now this is good for close range but at far range it can some times block the player
    Now with the reflex site (seen if pic 1) you can have a better view of the player and should also increase accuracy. This would be for points. Here is the difference, you can also have one for credits that makes the reflex site also thermal. this can help when you have people hiding or in the water like lp2 or mi2.
    jpeg
    jpeg
    Unknown.jpeg
    png
    png
    Screen shot 2011-01-15 at 12.34.13 AM.png
    png
    png
    Screen shot 2011-01-15 at 12.35.55 AM.png
    michael42.png
    japansig-1.jpg
  • GUY82GUY82 Posts: 4,015REGISTERED, Global Moderators, Cmunity Global Moderator
    Enemies hiding on the back side of a roof on top of the building? No problem.
    The punk in the balloon keeps sniping my teammates.... No problem.

Original Weapon Name: Grenade Launcher

New Weapon Name: Missile Scatter Launcher

Weapon Class: Launchers

Weapon Add-On:

The Missile Scatter Launcher is a compact launcher that fires small multi-missile cartridges. This weapon would instantly send enemies to their grave if struck with a direct shot, however the real special feature of this weapon is a mid range scatter attack. A player can fire the launcher 's multi-missile cartridge in the air above enemies. The specialized cartridges automatically explode when the cartridge into a flare of small missiles as it makes it's decent. The small burst of missiles burst having a scatter effect over a range of the field. The range and density of the scatter depends on the height of the burst of the cartridge. An explosion of a cartridge at great heights would scatter the small missiles all over the map, while a shot above an enemies head could scatter damage in the immediate area surrounding the foe and others. Now players have to not only look left and right, but also up!
    This weapon's reload time would be comparable to the grenade launcher, however due to the multitude of small missiles inside each cartridge, a single missile's damage would only range from 10-25 HP.
    The beauty of this weapon is the ability to inflict multiple hits in one shot and hit more than one enemy at the same time with the scatter burst.

GrenadeLauncher.jpg ScatterofMissiles.png
    *images cropped from online sources*
  • Lost RainbowLost Rainbow Posts: 1,201REGISTERED
    Original Weapon Name: Vanquisher
    New Weapon Name: The Legend
    Class: Sniper Rifle
    Description: This weapon holds the two ultimate powers of the sky, Thunder and Lightening. Feared by all mortals, the two gods strike upon their wish and gain the taste of victory.
    General Details:
    There are two modes built into 'The Legend', both of which are explained later on. The default key to switch between them is 'z', although this can be changed. Both modes consist of the usual scope, and there is no crosshair. Reloading time is about 3 seconds (very slow) and 'The Legend' can hold up to 15 'shots' with full ammunition.
    Lightening Sniper Mode (press 'z' to swap between Thunder and Lightening mode):
    Instead of a bullet flying out when 'The Legend' is fired in Lightening Mode, a lightening bolt replaces it. If a player is hit, about 10-15 lightening bolts (depending on what map you're in) fly down from the sky in random places. If you are hit (from your own or anyone else's shot), 15 damage is inflicted and you are stunned for about 3 seconds. The lightening bolts last for about 10 seconds, 'zapping' anyone that runs into or goes close and causes 40 damage.
    Thunder Sniper Mode (press 'z' to swap between Thunder and Lightening mode):
    When 'The Legend' is fired in Thunder Mode, a dark cloud of air is fired. However, this moves slightly (just barely noticeable) slower than the Lightening Strike. The cloud explodes into a 'Sonic Boom' and everyone within range is thrown back, losing about 60hp each. A sonic barrier is built up (about half of the width of The Warehouse and the hight of an avatar) perpendicular to the shot so that no one can go through or over it, only around. NOTE: Launchers can be fired over the barrier, any others would be quite ineffective.
    The barrier lasts for about 5 seconds, before self-destructing and again, causing 60 damage to anyone nearby.
    Pictures:
    Screenshot2011-01-15at002020.png
    Screenshot2011-01-15at002126.png
    screen-capture-10-3.png
    I did not take the pictures myself.
    Screenshot2011-04-12at205534.png
    May my secrets be left behind in this amazing community forever, the fact that I could conceal my real profile while talking to others gave me a whole new character.
  • thedude01thedude01 Posts: 3,304REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Original Weapon: Cannon

New Weapon: Heat Seeking Cannon

Add On: The Heat Seeking Cannon does exactly what the name intends: it's a heat seeking cannon. This cannon will automatically aim for the closest heat source or the largest heat source in the general direction you point it at.
    oH2Sb.pngtheduderipsig.png
    A big thanks to tomh and Akalron for making my sigs, and the greatest coach ever, John Wooden. RIP with Kenzo and Eden.
    John Wooden:Oct. 14, 1910-June 4, 2010
    "Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character."
  • AkalronAkalron Posts: 7,882REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS Enlightened QA Lead
    Weapon: Cannon
    New name: ARC Blaster
    Class: cannons
    Add on: and ARC tank around the barrel:
    Yes, you guessed it! bringing back the classing cannons arc, like they used to have on LP1! This handy add on would come in handle for players on roofs and ledges that you couldn't quite hit with a straight shot!

Say you're on LP2, and someones on the roof sniping... a quick arc'ing shot from your cannon and they take a 70 to the face!

Downside: no longer a long range weapon
    upside: can hit around obstacles in certain situations
  • PipsquikPipsquik Posts: 3,627REGISTERED
    Weapon:Cannon

New name:The Cannonizer!

Class:Cannons

Add-on:It will fire bouncing rockets when ever you hit the ground! It can also hit the head and the nuts directly! The ammo will be smaller but it will give the same damage!
    cuyvm.jpg
    2rggg1d.jpg
    Simon1700 wrote:
    You are an idiot pipsquik.
    8-)
  • Phantom PredatorPhantom Predator Posts: 233REGISTERED Active Poster Lvl 2
    origonal weapon- pain hammer

new weapon- WAR SHOTGUN

class- shotgun/special

This aint an ordinary Pain Hammer :o Itz a WAR SHOTGUN .
    It's called that because it contains a 2 in 1 rocket/ Semtex attachment :twisted:
    The rocket part is attached underneath the barrel in front of the pump and only holds 5 highly explosive and deadly rockets. These rockets have a damage rate of 120, 60 splash damage. However, it has a reload time of 3 seconds. The rockets have the same range as the cannon. The rockets travel as fast as the Force cannon.
    Right click to launch and blast those noobs

The Semtex part its small and attached right on the rear sights. This thing holds 15 rounds. Its similar to the grenade launcher, only except the Semtex sticks to walls or noobs/players.It has the same damage as it's rocket neighbor. It las a red lazer to aim with. The semtex will stick until its detonated regardless of any death, including yours or the opponents, so killing the user wont do anything. You can only detonate one at a time, yet set up multiple traps :twisted:
    To use: press F to launch and G to detonate

if u like using shotguns ,but you want to use it at a far rage........than use the WAR SHOTGUN :twisted:

PLEASE WRITE DOWN COMMENTS :)
    Once a GC-U member, always a GC-U member
    gsvSGHP.png
    [GC-U] Clan Thread Pink Paticle Lance Cammo Petition
  • Paint-B MasterPaint-B Master Posts: 438REGISTERED
    Particle Lance

The Homer Simpson

Sniper

Shoots a laser, then homes a player on the other team and turns into a missile.
      Screenshot2011-02-22at110238PM-1.png
    counter.php?t=4&digits=9&ic=0&cid=785704
  • AkalronAkalron Posts: 7,882REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS Enlightened QA Lead
    Weapon: Splatter gun
    new name: Vortex splatter.
    class: Splatter guns
    Add On: Vortex funnel:
    -the whirling barrel of the splatter gun is replaced by a whirling cone shaped barrel. Shorts will now be fired out in a spiral pattern instead of a straight line.
    Damage +15%

Downside, not having a straight line decreases accuracy
    upside, a bit stronger, and useful against strafer's since the spray will be wider
  • messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,285REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    Weapon name: BattleSnake

New weapon name: WarCobra

Add on: This add on would increase the bullet damage from 10hp to 15hp. However, it would become less accurate and a little more slow to fire.

Downsides: Less accurate, slower

Upsides: Increased damage

Add on: This add on would increase the bullet damage from 10hp to 15hp. However, it would become less accurate and a little more slow to fire.

so like a UMG? ;) :P
  • messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,285REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    Akalron wrote:

so like a UMG? ;) :P

No, actually. the UMG is pretty accurate. And not that much slower than the BS. ;)
    Original Weapon Name: BattleSnake
    New Weapon Name: Black Dust
    Class: Machine Gun
    Description:
    This gun fires tiny bullets all over the place with no specific accuracy. The rate of fire is about twice as fast than the BS and each bullet bounces for about 3 seconds before disappearing. Each bullet conflicts around 3-4 damage but the gun can hold up to 1000 ammo. You can also injure yourself and this gun is very useful for maps like TW, where many people fight in small areas.
    Pictures:
    screen-capture-12-3.png
    screen-capture-13-3.png
    screen-capture-14-2.png
    screen-capture-15-3.png
    May my secrets be left behind in this amazing community forever, the fact that I could conceal my real profile while talking to others gave me a whole new character.
  • SPRING!SPRING! Posts: 5,130REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Description:
    This gun fires tiny bullets all over the place with no specific accuracy. The rate of fire is about twice as fast than the BS and each bullet bounces for about 3 seconds before disappearing. Each bullet conflicts around 3-4 damage but the gun can hold up to 1000 ammo. You can also injure yourself and this gun is very useful for maps like TW, where many people fight in small areas.
    Pictures:
    screen-capture-12-3.png
    screen-capture-13-3.png
    screen-capture-14-2.png
    screen-capture-15-3.png
    Thats very nice, where you get those photos?
    ponies.jpg
    I like ponies a LOT and disrespecting mods this is why I somehow ended with this signature.
    SPRING! wrote:
    Description:
    Pictures:
    screen-capture-12-3.png
    screen-capture-13-3.png
    screen-capture-14-2.png
    screen-capture-15-3.png
    Thats very nice, where you get those photos?
    I have my contacts... :lol: :lol:
    Jk, internet mainly.
  • TheBestSniperTheBestSniper Posts: 503REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    I agree with Lost Rainbow. However, the gun should be mounted somewhere in every map, maybe two of them, and we could make the gun have a barrier of some sort around it, like sand bags! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!
    apfqd1.png
    20964qt.png
  • Frosty.Frosty. Posts: 3,211REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    *reserved*
    Frost1.png
    Frost2.png
    Simon1700 wrote:
    A wild Simon Appeared.

Simon used Post Delete.

20 posts were deleted. It's super effective.
    Simikachu
  • strongRAMBOstrongRAMBO Posts: 462REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Original name:delivirator(I think)

New name:Liquefire

Weapon class:sniper

Description:The color is now white-ish grey and add a triangle in front of the scope. The accuracy is double then a normal delivirator and the range is double than usual. If you shoot a bullet to a person far enough, it will get more damage than if u shoot closer(i.e you shoot 4m away to me the damage is 140,if you shoot 1m away, the damage is 100).
    391268127.jpg
    You guys realize that i was pranking you all those times i posted stupid posts right ;) Im obviously not rambo, and i wont show my name, age, etc. to everyone
  • SPLAT~KINGSPLAT~KING Posts: 320REGISTERED
    Original Name- Particle Lance

New Name- Razor [Radar + Laser]

Weapon Class- Sniper

Add-On- This weapon would be basically the same structure as the original particle lance but it will have a radar that you can attach that will show where a player is anytime it shoots a bullet. It would be great against campers at maps like LP2 where there are many campers everywhere. It would just be stuck onto the side of the gun and you can look at it when you need to. When scoped in it would show up on the bottom right of you screen.
  • lama palozalama paloza Posts: 1,543REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Original Name- Sniper Rifle

New Name- Stun Gun

Weapon Class- Sniper

Add-On- This weapon would have an attachment so that when you shoot a player with the Stun Gun the opposing player will White Out at first contact and loose hearing and slow there speed slightly. The down side to this gun is that it would have a much slower fire rate then the Sniper Rifle but would be defiantly worth the extra time so you could stun you opponent then sneak away or ambush them.
    Alpacas or Llamas, that is the question.
    sometimes, you just have to ignore stupidity.
    Wow PX is really underrated....
    LOL his name is Love & Peace? How Ironic.......
  • lama palozalama paloza Posts: 1,543REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Orinal Name- Battle Snake

New Name- Immobile-Uzi

Weapon Class- Machine Gun

Weapon Add-On- This gun would have a tripod that you could attach to make your battle snake become a turret. Upside to this is that when still and balanced on the stand it would have much greater accuracy. The gun would also come with backup bullets incase you run out. Downside would be the fact that it would be immobile and you would have to combine strategy into operating gun so it would have good results. Like setting it up at the end of the vents at TW or in one of the towers at LP2.
    Alpacas or Llamas, that is the question.
    sometimes, you just have to ignore stupidity.
    Wow PX is really underrated....
    LOL his name is Love & Peace? How Ironic.......
  • thedude01thedude01 Posts: 3,304REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Original Weapon: Executioner

New Weapon: 007

Add On: If you thought the Executioner was cool with a 2 shot kill, and James Bond was even cooler with his signature Walther PPK, prepared to experience the coolest gun ever. Introducing 007, a signature James Bond pistol. This gun does 105 damage to body parts, even more to headshots and nutshots. This one hit kill gun has only a few drawbacks, with a cartridge of only 10 bullets at maximum and a slow reload, about 1 second a shot. You can really look like Bond with a SuperSpy Suit, Black Suit Pants, Leather Dress Shoes, and Sunglasses. Now only if they had an Aston Martin to top it off...
    oH2Sb.pngtheduderipsig.png
    A big thanks to tomh and Akalron for making my sigs, and the greatest coach ever, John Wooden. RIP with Kenzo and Eden.
    John Wooden:Oct. 14, 1910-June 4, 2010
    "Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character."
  • GUY82GUY82 Posts: 4,015REGISTERED, Global Moderators, Cmunity Global Moderator
    edited January 2011
    Original Weapon Name: Mortar Exporter

New Weapon Name: Sticky-Launcher

Weapon Class: Launchers

Weapon Add-On:

The design of the grenade launchers currently fire a metallic encased explosive that can be bounced off walls, or the ground until it explodes. The Sticky Launcher would fire grenades that pack the same HP damage, however they do not bounce. Where you aim, is where the grenade hits. The grenade explodes on a delay of about 2-5 seconds after it sticks to an object, or immediately if it makes direct contact with a player. The grenade would also deal splat damage to an area surrounding the explosion. This modification could be beneficial in close scrum battles by shooting the grenade in front of an enemy as they approach you while you watch them walk over it and blown to bits, or by targeting walls near launch pads to surprise opponents as they appear only to be surprised with an sudden explosion.
    Post edited by GUY82 on
  • Strong Ice1Strong Ice1 Posts: 450REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Original Weapon Name: Splatter Gun

New Weapon Name: Spraysplat

Weapon Class: Splatter Guns

Weapon Add On: Slower rate of fire, 10 damage for every shot but the shots have lots of splash damage. It can also have a scope like the default sniper but a bit more recoil for the shots.
    icey.png
  • Strong Ice1Strong Ice1 Posts: 450REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Original Weapon Name: Particle Lance
    New Weapon Name: Impact Striker
    Weapon Class: Snipers
    Weapon Add On: When the beam goes out it is 100 damage but as it stays out for 1 second anyone who walks through the beam of light also gets fried but with only 95 damage. But the scope wouldn't be as far and a lot less accuracy. This would be good if you miss you would still hit them and possibly kill them if they don't have full health.
    icey.png
  • Jonathan NathanJonathan Nathan Posts: 1,407REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    i think u need way more info to win stringice1
    jonathannathan.png
  • AmeixaAmeixa Posts: 1,393REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    Original Weapon Name: Grenade Launcher

New Weapon Name: The BOOM launcher

Weapon class: Launchers

Weapon Add-On: The Grenade Launcher should have something like a implanted mine, that, when we sand a bomb, a Mine is launched in the place that the person with the BOOM Launcher was, and, when someone stepping on it, the mine explode, taking 70 hp out. The mine can stay 10 seconds before automatically explode. =D
    halloweensig2.png
This discussion has been closed.