Comments

• The_Evil_TrackerThe_Evil_Tracker Posts: 372REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 1
    GOOOOOO IMMORTALHITMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
    22XVDFv.jpg
    I Track all day, everyday.
  • thedude01thedude01 Posts: 3,304REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Weapon Name: Battlesnake

Weapon Class: Machine Gun

Weapon Review: This is the fastest firing gun in UberStrike history. The best things about this gun are that it holds up to 600 bullets and it costs POINTS, if you are level 10 and higher. The Battlesnake is one of the coolest looking guns! It is an camo-colored turret will destroy you in style with green bullets!

Weapon Strategy: I try to avoid cannons and grenade launchers if possible and stick to killing other mid range weapons like other MGs and splatter gun. If I must face a cannon or GL, I will either try to sneak up behind the person or try to get in the air as much as possible and shoot; splash damage does less damage when you're in mid air.

Good Things about the Battlesnake:
    -Can pretty much beat any mid range weapon head to head.
    -Most ammo ever=600.
    -Fastest firing weapon.
    -Because it's such a big, bulky gun, it is very intimidating. :D
    -Only takes 10 quick shots to kill an unarmored foe.

Bad Things about the Battlesnake:
    -Even though it has a lot of ammo, it still runs out of ammo very, very quickly.
    -Has no mini scope, plus the aim is already pretty bad.
    -Big gun means enemies can see you easier.
    -Weakest MG in bullet strength.

Best Maps in order:

The Warehouse - Because it is such a small map, players are more crowded in. Because of the limited space you have to fight, the Battlesnake is one of the best guns for attacking multiple enemies at once since this gun can kill quickly.

Temple of the Raven - This is also a good map because it's limited space to fight. It is actually a big map but most of it is just thin air, there are not many platforms for actually fighting on.

Monkey Island 2 - This map is pretty compacted, yet still big. Ideal for big fights in the center of the map, this is not the best gun for this map because it is a bit too big for quick kills.

Lost Paradise 2 - Although I love this map, the Battlesnake is the worst here, because this is the biggest map, meant for primarily snipers, long range weapons.

Golden Moment:
    In the USA2 vs. Europe World At War tournament at The Warehouse, I was the only one with a Battlesnake. Everyone else all sorts of credit items. But my Battlesnake prevailed, stomping on Europe and being the killing leader by far for USA2. Then, 2 other people, including Osci, left the game, and came back with Battlesnakes. They were both experts with it, but I ended up killing them more than they killed me. I even killed ATOMjke with my Battlesnake, and us 2 were carrying our teams, battling each other desperately to take the lead, but unfortunately, Europe won.

Screenshots:
    Thedude03.jpg
    Thedude10.jpg
    Sorry that the pics are unedited, hope you like my review of the Battlesnake :)
    oH2Sb.pngtheduderipsig.png
    A big thanks to tomh and Akalron for making my sigs, and the greatest coach ever, John Wooden. RIP with Kenzo and Eden.
    John Wooden:Oct. 14, 1910-June 4, 2010
    "Winning takes talent, to repeat takes character."
  • Jack BauerJack Bauer Posts: 1,920REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Best Weapon Review & Strategy Contest

Hello! Here are my submissions for the contest. I will do a total of 6 Reviews & Strategies. 5 down 1 to go. :)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

1. Cannon - Force Cannon

2. Machine Gun - UMG

3. Sniper - Particle Lance

4. Launcher - Mortar Exporter

5. Splattergun - Magma Rifle

6. Shotgun - Thunderbuss*

*Work in progress
    _________________________________________________________________________________________________

Stay tuned. :)

JB
    mca.png
    Screenshot2011-08-02at115442PM.png
    ThePXgaming YouTube Channel - http://www.youtube.com/user/ThePXgaming - Subscribe
  • commando brysoncommando bryson Posts: 1,902REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    thedude01 wrote:
    Weapon Name: Battlesnake

Weapon Class: Machine Gun

Weapon Review: This is the fastest firing gun in UberStrike history. The best things about this gun are that it holds up to 600 bullets and it costs POINTS, if you are level 10 and higher. The Battlesnake is one of the coolest looking guns! It is an camo-colored turret will destroy you in style with green bullets!

Weapon Strategy: I try to avoid cannons and grenade launchers if possible and stick to killing other mid range weapons like other MGs and splatter gun. If I must face a cannon or GL, I will either try to sneak up behind the person or try to get in the air as much as possible and shoot; splash damage does less damage when you're in mid air.

Good Things about the Battlesnake:
    -Can pretty much beat any mid range weapon head to head.
    -Most ammo ever=600.
    -Fastest firing weapon.
    -Because it's such a big, bulky gun, it is very intimidating. :D
    -Only takes 10 quick shots to kill an unarmored foe.

Bad Things about the Battlesnake:
    -Even though it has a lot of ammo, it still runs out of ammo very, very quickly.
    -Has no mini scope, plus the aim is already pretty bad.
    -Big gun means enemies can see you easier.
    -Weakest MG in bullet strength.

Best Maps in order:

The Warehouse - Because it is such a small map, players are more crowded in. Because of the limited space you have to fight, the Battlesnake is one of the best guns for attacking multiple enemies at once since this gun can kill quickly.

Temple of the Raven - This is also a good map because it's limited space to fight. It is actually a big map but most of it is just thin air, there are not many platforms for actually fighting on.

Monkey Island 2 - This map is pretty compacted, yet still big. Ideal for big fights in the center of the map, this is not the best gun for this map because it is a bit too big for quick kills.

Lost Paradise 2 - Although I love this map, the Battlesnake is the worst here, because this is the biggest map, meant for primarily snipers, long range weapons.

Golden Moment:
    In the USA2 vs. Europe World At War tournament at The Warehouse, I was the only one with a Battlesnake. Everyone else all sorts of credit items. But my Battlesnake prevailed, stomping on Europe and being the killing leader by far for USA2. Then, 2 other people, including Osci, left the game, and came back with Battlesnakes. They were both experts with it, but I ended up killing them more than they killed me. I even killed ATOMjke with my Battlesnake, and us 2 were carrying our teams, battling each other desperately to take the lead, but unfortunately, Europe won.

Screenshots:
    Thedude03.jpg
    Thedude10.jpg
    Sorry that the pics are unedited, hope you like my review of the Battlesnake :)
    Nice screenies.
    Hes Just that uberly sexy Jealous yet?
    neel3d wrote:
    Why he won it: Apart from Commando Bryson's ability to brag or challenge others for a 1v1, with this contest he has proved that he is one of the best writers on our forums
  • RowxtarRowxtar Posts: 124REGISTERED
    edited January 2011
    Weapon name: Pain Hammer

Weapon Class: Shotgun

Weapon Review: This shotgun, is the most powerful of its kind, rivaling only Thunderbuss (which has a little too much recoil). The reason why I like it is because it because of the amount of damage that it inflicts to the opponent (108-186 in close range) It also looks pretty cool, with its red side, yellow 'P' and shiny muzzle which is a nice in addition. I've always LOVED shotguns in this game, and this one is a beauty.

Weapon Strategy: With preference, I use this weapon in small maps, so ToR and TW are the best. The best way of getting many splats with this weapon is by rushing (running around the map and shooting without taking any 'rest'. This is a skill of simply getting used to.
    Tips:
    -Jump a LOT when people are trying to snipe you or explode you.
    -Never stop moving.
    -Spin around to face another direction and then surprisingly attack them when they chase you.
    -Spawn-Splat!
    -When the opponent is trying to shoot you in far range, shoot a single bullet from your MG (if you have it), then take out the Pain Hammer to send them flying.
    -Jump from heights to ambush opponents.
    -Sneak behind everyone, including friends. (use them as shields =D)
    -Go against traffic.
    -When someone is higher than you (eg. vents, platform) run up, jump, and shoot them in close range. If you see that you that you have splatted them when you fall back down, you have committed a humiliation.
    -As soon as you splat someone, turn around to continue rushing.
    -Use high sensitivities. (I use 10)
    -You have just gotten a streak, CHECK FOR AMMO!!!

Golden moment:
    Irony: I bought this weapon for one day, since I only had 500 credits, on the subscription for the W@W tournament. I was happy thinking I had 100% chance in getting into the Asia team. When I entered the match knowing that the top 3 players would be allowed in the team. ONLY 3 PEOPLE CAME SO I HAD NO CHANCE OF LOSING! I had wasted my credits!
    Best: Anyway I decided that I might make the best of it. So I entered another game as soon as the previous was finished (6v6 TDM in TW splat limit 100). I got 74 splats only using Pain Hammer and eliminated the whole enemy team 3 times in a row (without getting splatted)!

Bonus - A WTF screenshot using Pain Hammer (700 damage):
    163217_1801368639777_1406654049_2073976_6005977_n.jpg
    Post edited by Rowxtar on
    dnzfd1.png
    Thanks Arky!
    Ultimate Rule to the Universe #1: Things Change.
  • KXI SYSTEMKXI SYSTEM Posts: 3,926REGISTERED
    The deadline is drawing near, good luck everyone!
    du8P5.jpg
  • KXI SYSTEMKXI SYSTEM Posts: 3,926REGISTERED
    The deadline is drawing near, good luck everyone!
    du8P5.jpg
  • jkdslsdsjkdslsds Posts: 4,650REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Can one person win numerous classes? Because JB did every one. :lol:
    -jkdskittles

New montage, "Vitality":
  • ExtraordinaireExtraordinaire Posts: 50REGISTERED Regular Poster Lvl 1
    Weapon: Handgun

Class: Handgun

Review: This is the most underrated and underused gun in the entire game, but it packs a punch. A lot of people ignore because it's "only a handgun", then before they know it I get a three headshot kill with it. It's not as clumsy as a machine gun and it can fire more rounds at close range than the shotgun, making it my preferred weapon.

Strategy: The handgun is best used in close to midrange combat, or about the length of one side of TOR. You must keep moving in order to dodge enemy fire, which is especially tricky with cannon users. Keep clicking and if you have good aim, your foe will fall quickly. A body shot takes away 24 hp and there is a damage bonus for headshots, allowing for a quick three headshot kill on an unarmored opponent, which takes only about two seconds to execute.

In The Warehouse, this is my #1 weapon. It has the range of a machine gun with the power of a midrange shotgun blast, taking the best of both guns. I like to move around the two back ends of the map and catch people moving through there. It provides a small firing line, allowing for better accuracy, and thus quicker kills.

In TOR, the handgun also comes in handy. It is used when chasing or running backwards away from foes and it is the perfect gun for combat on the same floor.

I wouldn't recommend using the handgun on MI or LP2 because 75% of the time the range is too great for the handgun to be effective, however I carry it anyway because it makes for a good close range weapon for coming up behind snipers for a quick 2 second kill.

The handgun is the best gun that fires non-exploding rounds for clearing out small, tightly clustered groups of enemies, dealing heavy damage quickly from out of shotgun range.

Golden Moment: In an 8v8 TDM in The Warehouse, I successfully cleared 4 snipers out of the vents using only the handgun and then held it for the remainder of the game by myself, constantly clearing out any other infiltrators who dared come in.

signature.jpg?t=1296421261
  • megamanroxursoxmegamanroxursox Posts: 469REGISTERED Forum Veteran Lvl 2
    Weapon Name:Good, old MG

Weapon class: Machine guns

Weapon review: This weapon is the classic weapon that everyone has. It is easy to use, and easy to splat with. It's amazing because not alot of people realize this weapon's potential. Though many people choose not to use it, it is good to have as a back-up, even if you don't use it all the time.

Weapon Strategy:The MG is a mid-range weapon. Don't be too far away from the target, but not too close either, or you'll be blown back by force. When facing a hard-scoping (looking down the scope to shoot) opponent, stand in place and keep on shooting. No way that sniper rifle will kill you first, unless it's a P-lance or vanquisher. That's when you run and shoot. This skill is hard to obtain, but with practice, you'll be as deadly when your running as when you are standing. Just try to keep a steady hand. Also, LOOK DOWN THE IRONSIGHTS!!!!! IT is much more accurate than spraying.

GOLDEN MOMENT:Once I was in Lost Paradise 2, and when I started a game, I started chasing a guy down the map. He finally stopped to start sniping, and I started shooting from a safe distance. He didn't what was happening. On that same game, a guy was in a tree sniping. I climbed the tree from behind him, and I blew the living daylights out of 'em. He flew about 20 feet.

Screenshot

ashfb.png
  • karanrajkaranraj Posts: 3,023REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Grenade Launcher Review:

bowder.png
    lesse-1.png

bowder.png

Weapon Review:
    Rating: 5star.png [5/5]
    The Grenade Launcher is truly one monster of a weapon to master. It can be used as an instrument of destruction if used properly and correctly, but at the same time, just one little mishap can make a huge difference on the outcome, and ultimately, it has the power to splat you! Unlike any other weapon class, the launchers in general require a basic knowledge of physics; one must know how to angle the gun in order to shoot the projectile to hit an opponent while jumping in through an obstacle course. The Grenade Launcher out of the all the launchers is specifically the hardest to master because it delivers its damage after the longest time of delay compared to the other launchers. This gun is a single barreled, dull, brick colored launcher, which can send an enemy crying in a mere two shots.

bowder.png

Weapon Strategy:
    In addition to being deadly, the grenade launcher is a very versatile weapon that can be used to combat all other weapons including cannons, snipers, and machine guns. Different tactics can be used with the grenade launcher to combat slow firing weapons such as a vanquisher, and combat high speed firing weapons such as the battlesnake. Another aspect of the grenade launcher that makes it very powerful is “splash damage” which is damage caused by the impact of the grenade if it detonates close to a player.
    On other hand, the grenade launcher is only effective in small maps that have many obstacles such as in “The Temple of Raven” and in “The Warehouse.”

There are five main techniques that you can use with grenade launcher in order to conquer your opponents, but all in all, you must have the right skills to utilize them.

These techniques are as follows:

1. Tracking Opponent Movements
    2. Follow the Leader
    3. Run & Gun
    4. Splash Damage
    5. Corner Shooting

1. Tracking Opponent Movements:
    The first and most important technique of all the others is tracking your opponent’s movements. Let us just assume that you are chasing someone at ToR, and your opponent uses the jumppad to get to the second floor. Instead of immediately firing at your opponent, you would put yourself into your opponent's shoes and think about where you would head if you were being chased. Using that knowledge, you can chase the player, and shoot your grenades where you think your opponent will be in a few moments. With more and more practice the goal would be to shoot at your opponent even if you don’t see him. This saves time, and gives you an upper hand when you start to see your opponent who by that time has already been weakened by the damage caused by your grenades.

basictor1.png

Fig.1
    If you were positioned at the blue oval and your opponent was positioned at the orange X and was going to move to the red X in one second, you would shoot your grenade at the red X so that when your opponent reaches the red X, he will collide with the grenade and lose health.

2. Follow the Leader:
    In our first technique lesson, we learned how to shoot at an opponent without looking at him. This technique will show you how to deal with chases when both players are seeing each other and are aware of each other. In the weapon review section, I have explained one key point which makes the grenade launcher harder to use than the other launchers. That key point is that the grenade launcher projectile takes much longer to deliver its damage than the other weapons of its class. In order to compensate for this delay, we use a ricochet technique, in which we bounce our grenade off of a wall or a floor and angle it to hit the opponent. For example, when you and your opponent are chasing each other on the same level of ground at the Temple of Raven and you are behind your opponent, you would shoot the grenade launcher and an angle to a wall so that the grenade bounces of to hit your opponent. On the other hand, If you were in front of your opponent and your opponent was chasing you, you would simply turn around while running backwards, and bounce the grenade on the floor. Your opponent will run into the grenade and receive damage from the grenade.

basictor3.png

Diagram 1
    In this scenario, an opponent which is represented by the yellow X is chasing me. If I was in that situation, I would turn around and shoot at the red asterisk so that the grenade will bounce and run into my opponent. This is the basic idea of the “Follow the Leader” technique.

3. Run & Gun:
    The Run & Gun technique is a classic technique for professionals which basically consists of combining all of the skills that you know, including tracking opponent movement and knowing where to shoot in order for the grenade to rebound to your opponent. All this technique is about is to run away from your opponent and keep chasing him; while running one must shoot at the where the opponent will be a second later. Player’s using this technique should keep “running and gunning”, and never get tired of it until the game has ended. Here is a video showing a player that demonstrates this technique.

Click on the TV to watch the video.
    atomvid.png
    Thanks to ATOMjke ^_^

4. Splash Damage:
    It can be a very daunting and impossible task to directly hit an opponent with a grenade canister, but luckily for us, grenades can inflict “splash damage” which is damage that is caused by a grenade projectile exploding beside an opponent. Although splash damage is not effective in damaging the opponent as direct hits are, splash damage can be a very useful tool in tight battles in which both players have less than 50% health. There is really only one way to utilize this great feature, and that is to try to aim and shoot directly at the opponent instead of guessing where the opponent will be. When battling against opponents who do not camp and sit around, it is easy for your projectile to miss a direct hit and so having the ability to inflict splash damage is a very useful tool.

basictor2.png

Fig.2
    In this diagram, everything from Figure 1 (Tracking Opponent Movement) is the same except the grenade launcher would be shooting at the orange X to inflict splash damage when the opponent gets to the red X.

5. Corner Shooting:
    Corner and Edge shooting is a type of technique which involves the explosion of a grenade earlier than its usual time of detonation. In order to achieve this shortened delay, one must aim his grenade launcher and shoot at an edge or corner next to the opponent in order for the grenade to explode early and inflict splash damage onto the opponent. A corner in this case would be defined as three planes intersecting to one point on the map. This is one of the special aspects of the grenade launcher, as you get more and more experienced with using this weapon, you can a control the delay time to shoot perfectly at your opponent and splat him.

basictor4.png

Diagram 2
    If you were standing where the blue oval is and your opponent is camping at the yellow X, then you would shoot at the corner following the red path in order to quickly inflict corner damage on him.

Combining Techniques:
    In order to authentically conquer your opponent, you must use these tactics side by side and combine them to kill. In the case that your opponent has full health or has even picked up an "Uber-Health" package, you must combine different strategies in order to bring your opponent down. Here, I have provided an example of combining techniques. The possibilities are endless, but this Diagram will give you a better idea of what I am talking about.

basictor5.png

Diagram 3
    In this Scenario, the yellow X will represent where your opponent is originally, and the green X will represent where he will be in a second. We will start at the blue oval labeled 1 and move down to the second blue oval labeled 2 along the dotted blue line. At the beginning of this chase scene, you have two choices on where to shoot your grenade to inflict damage on your opponent. The first option would be to score a corner shot as represented by the light red dotted line, and the second option would be to use the follow the leader technique and bounce the grenade of the ground to hit your opponent. The follow the leader shot is represented by the dark red dotted lines. Either way you take, you will inflict some damage onto your opponent, the next step would be for you to move down to the jump-pads on top of the second blue oval and use the "tracking opponent movements" technique to shoot where you think your opponent will be next. The second dotted red line represents where to shoot once your opponent has moved in one second. In this diagram, we went throughout three techniques, the follow the leader technique, the corner technique, and opponent movement technique. As stated before, a combination of techniques must be used with this weapon to make it deadly towards the opponent.

Downsides:
    As in every weapon, there are downsides, and in the case of the grenade launcher, the downside is that it takes a huge amount of focus and skill to use it effectively. Even one small mistake such as shooting a second earlier than you were supposed to or aiming two degrees off the correct angle can cause a major amount of trouble for you. For example, a mistake that everyone makes while using this weapon is shooting a grenade up, then taking a jump-pad up to the second level and colliding with the grenade. Without a basic knowledge of physics on how projectiles move in a certain environments, and without the ability of putting yourself into your opponent’s shoes and thinking about where to shoot next, you can be very venerable to any other weapon. For example, when you are using the “Follow the Leader” technique, and you are unsure where to shoot for even a split second, your opponent can take advantage of that and pull out his sniper and splat you in the midst of the chase. This weapon has a medium speed fire rate and even in the right hands of an expert, it can lose all of its ammunition very quickly. In the case of losing ammunition, one must quickly grab a package of launcher ammo. During this time, a player is very vunrable to other attacks. This can be a major disadvantage depending on your skill level.
    glammo.png

Concluding Notes:
    All in all, the grenade launcher is an excellent weapon that can be used in many different ways against all other weapons, but without a certain expertise and knowledge on how exactly to effectively use it; it can be deadly towards its user. In order to master the use of this weapon, one must keep practicing on how to keep moving. The key tactic when using this weapon is to never keep steady in one spot so that others will not splat you. To sum it up you need to "Splat without getting Splatted." It might sound obvious but when you are aware of this concept in-game, you will realize that there will be a big change in how to used to play compared to how you play after learning this phrase when using the Grenade Launcher.

bowder.png

Golden Moment:
    Preface:
    [Three rocketeers at a corner of the “Temple of Raven” coming at you, two on either side, and one jumping on the jump-pad repeatedly and aiming for you; What do you do? Run, or fight?| Fight!! :twisted: |]

tor3guys.png
    Action:
    I quickly took out my sniper, sniped 3 shots and killed the rocketeers on either side of me only losing 50% of my health. I aimed for the third one as he was jumping up, and I soon came to realize that I had no more ammunition so I quickly pulled out my grenade launcher and shot at him with precise timing, and missed his green beret by a millimeter. The grenade projectile came happily bouncing back, and surely securing my doom, it came and splatted me in the nuts. |-____-|

prototype3.gif

bowder.png

Screenshot:

paintlaucher3.png
    megascreenies.png

bowder.png
    rtfjldkfj.gif
  • Paintballerzboy2Paintballerzboy2 Posts: 1,298REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 3
    raj is a sure winner
  • tomh2092tomh2092 Posts: 7,124REGISTERED, Forum User of The Month Level 9000 Warlock
    edited January 2011
    Weapon Name: Machine gun.

Weapon Class: Machine Gun.

Weapon Review: A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm, usually designed to fire rounds in quick succession from an ammunition belt or large-capacity magazine, typically at a rate of several hundred rounds per minute. The machine gun packs a whole lotta firepower!

Weapon Strategy: Machine guns are for short range combat. The gun is more effective when fired from a crouching position. Machine guns are to be used against one opponent in Death Match, or to provide suppressive fire in Team Death Match. The machine gun's primary role is in ground combat, to provide suppressive fire on an opposing force's position in Team Death Match, forcing the enemy to take cover and reducing the effectiveness of his fire. This either halts an enemy attack or allows friendly forces to attack enemy positions with less risk. The best situations to use it is at medium range and up close against heavily armored targets. The best maps to use it in is The Warehouse and Monkey Island. It doesn't work against snipers as the ironsight doesn't have that much zoom. Combined with the Melee and Sniper Class you will be unstoppable at up close, medium and long range. The Machine gun is the best finishing weapon after you have sniped your opponent once. Avoid getting flanked at all costs when using the Machine gun and instead do the opposite to your opponent by encircling them. Your advantage relies on stealth tactics. When you are the middle of the fight try to stay behind cover.

Do not forget:
      Rushing with the machine gun is not recommended unless you have support.
      Always look for the advantage and choke points.
      Hope to annihilate a large rushing squad.
      Watch your behind.
      Save ammo.
      Take a defensive role most of the time.
      Use your Secondary Weapon while moving.

Golden Moment: When I held off heaps off Strafe jumpers. Cleared The Warehouse, Cleared Temple of Raven.

Screenshot:

png
    png
    best game.png
    png
    png
    cleared ToR.png
    png
    png
    cleared TW.png
    Post edited by tomh2092 on
    c02C1.png
    349Z3.png
    Signatures: No signature requests via PM system - use this topic please | 1v1 | Tactics & Strategies for the Pistol
  • messiisbestmessiisbest Posts: 6,285REGISTERED, Cmunity Cmunity Writer
    tomh2092 wrote:
    Weapon Name: Machine gun.

Weapon Class: Class of the weapon.

Weapon Review: A machine gun is a fully automatic mounted or portable firearm, usually designed to fire rounds in quick succession from an ammunition belt or large-capacity magazine, typically at a rate of several hundred rounds per minute. The machine gun packs a whole lotta firepower!

Weapon Strategy: Machine guns are for short range combat. The gun is more effective when fired from a crouching position. Machine guns are to be used against one opponent in Death Match, or to provide suppressive fire in Team Death Match. The machine gun's primary role is in ground combat, to provide suppressive fire on an opposing force's position in Team Death Match, forcing the enemy to take cover and reducing the effectiveness of his fire. This either halts an enemy attack or allows friendly forces to attack enemy positions with less risk. The best situations to use it is at medium range and up close against heavily armored targets. The best maps to use it in is The Warehouse and Monkey Island. It doesn't work against snipers as the ironsight doesn't have that much zoom.

Golden Moment: When I held off heaps off Strafe jumpers. Cleared The Warehouse, Cleared Temple of Raven

Screenshot:
    More stuff coming soon.

Well. That is one of the 3 or 4 categories I entered and am not winning.... :(
  • thebird123thebird123 Posts: 3,389REGISTERED Level 9000 Warlock
    Lol.

Check out my guide.

It is on Page 2. I reserved a spot for it.

PER AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!
    Like the mighty phoenix, I have risen from the ashes. Back from retirement I will soon be swooping across new maps like a bird of prey.

thebird123 return date: Dec 21, 2012
  • lev175lev175 Posts: 1,806REGISTERED UberStrike Veteran Member
    Contest is ending soon please have all your submissions in within a couple of hours.
    jpg
    jpg
    dali-clock.jpg
    th_sig2.gif?t=1285498728
    9f3b9343d6827c7e22e16035a88f4715.png
  • PipsquikPipsquik Posts: 3,627REGISTERED
    raj is a sure winner
    AGREED AGREED!
    cuyvm.jpg
    2rggg1d.jpg
    Simon1700 wrote:
    You are an idiot pipsquik.
    8-)
  • NEEL4DNEEL4D Posts: 628REGISTERED Community Expert Lvl 1
    Dear Community,

Entries to this contest are closed.
    Due to the overwhelming response, it will take us some time to judge this contest.
    Thank you for your effort, you guys should be proud of your work!

Thank you,
    NEEL3D
    Neels%20sig.png
This discussion has been closed.