Leveling Up

DCNDCN Posts: 16REGISTERED Occasional Poster
edited January 2012 in Feedback & Comments
Leveling Up is TOO SLOW. I'm level 9 and everytime i play, I get between 35 and 50 points a game. How about 100pts or 1050pts a game. OR reduce the XP to level each time. Trying to level up is the only thing that slows this fast game down.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• AkalronAkalron Posts: 7,902REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS Enlightened QA Lead
    DCN wrote:
    Leveling Up is TOO SLOW. I'm level 9 and everytime i play, I get between 35 and 50 points a game. How about 100pts or 1050pts a game. OR reduce the XP to level each time. Trying to level up is the only thing that slows this fast game down.

If you leveled up to fast all the new guys would have battlesnakes
    (and I get 100xp in half my games lol, I'll attach a pic for ya)
    As long as you get lots of kills, and lots of headshots, nutshots, or melee kills, its straight exp
    jpg
    jpg
    120.jpg
    120.jpg 42.9K

Looking to keep in touch with me on Facebook? https://www.facebook.com/akalron#

• The SalamanderThe Salamander Posts: 53REGISTERED
    Akalron wrote:
    DCN wrote:

As long as you get lots of kills, and lots of headshots, nutshots, or melee kills, its straight exp

I'd have to agree with DCN, the leveling up is to slow.
    Although all the new guys might get the battlesnake, i've seen a fair amount of guys with the battlesnake that aren't level 10 (because they use credits). So if the new guys are going to get the battlesnake anyway i'd like to be able to get the battlesnake sooner because i'm at a higher level (i'm almost a level 8).
  • AkalronAkalron Posts: 7,902REGISTERED, Global Moderators, ADMINISTRATORS Enlightened QA Lead
    Akalron wrote:
    DCN wrote:

I'd have to agree with DCN, the leveling up is to slow.
    Although all the new guys might get the battlesnake, i've seen a fair amount of guys with the battlesnake that aren't level 10 (because they use credits). So if the new guys are going to get the battlesnake anyway i'd like to be able to get the battlesnake sooner because i'm at a higher level (i'm almost a level 8).

thats because it was on sale this week :P all the newguys grabbed it because it was only like 300 creds... i almost did but I only had 400 and was like naww I <3 my mg

• DCNDCN Posts: 16REGISTERED Occasional Poster
    As long as you get lots of kills, and lots of headshots, nutshots, or melee kills, its straight exp[/quote]

I've been playing 2 months longer then you and i'm 3 levels ahead of you.
    do you play team or death matches, 10 minute or 30 minute games?
    i could play a 30 minute team game with a 200 kill limit, and have 100+ XP out of it, Sure. But it still takes forever to level up.
    So again, i say, make level up faster.
    DCN wrote:
    I've been playing 2 months longer then you and i'm 3 levels ahead of you.
    do you play team or death matches, 10 minute or 30 minute games?
    i could play a 30 minute team game with a 200 kill limit, and have 100+ XP out of it, Sure. But it still takes forever to level up.
    So again, i say, make level up faster.

i really dont like 30 minute games. i have a short attention span, adhd ftw
    usually I just filter the games for ToR or MI maps, then pick a team game with low number of players
    most of the time the game is 10-15 minutes. sometimes less
    the one of 120xp i posted was around 15 I think. but if i remember correctly I joined at around 10 minutes left... I wanna say it was 3v3 but it was last week so I may be wrong

• $enor$anchez :p$enor$anchez :p Posts: 5REGISTERED
    Im also frustrated with leveling up,me being a level 7 with a lot of experience in sniping and smackdown'ing. I'm one of those guys who you see with 60+ kills in Fort Winter and 30+ in the rest of the maps. Even with all of the kills i get, I usually only go up about a percent in each game which sucks. Im at 14,600xp (70% done with lvl7) and am dying to get Ordinator Rifle to really start leveling but cant get it until i get like 30,000xp in lvl 12. If only Uberstrike could give us more xp for kills and DEFINITELY more xp for smackdowns, nutshots, and headshots. 4xp just isnt enough
    Lets follow the forum rules and NOT dig up old topics. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.