The keen eyed amongst you might've noticed the 4.6.1 update creep on the app store a few days ago. After YEARS of requests we've finally made UberStrike compatible with iPhone & iPod Touch!
It had been a while since we shipped an iOS update, so this update also includes all the latest features and bug fixes we shipped to web & desktop in that time. Some features didn't make the cut for the smaller form factor, and as we use a Universal app for both iPhone & iPad you won't be able to find them anymore in either device. Here's an iOS specific changelog:
- Hundreds of bug fixes
- Redesigned the main menu
- Improved multiplayer sync
- Ported player animation to a shiny new system
- Added more extreme ragdolls
- The weight of armor now affects player speed
- New specialty maps like Apex Twin and the Hangar and hardcore classics like Catalyst and the SuperPRISM Reactor
- Added more weapons and gear items, re-introduced old weapons like the Nefarious Needler and Stalwart Steel
P.S. You can no longer use Facebook Connect to login. However, if you shared your email address with us when you began playing on Facebook, you can set a password using 'Forgot Password' at UberStrike.com. Once you've done that, just log in with your email & password.